Entrance examination, Business Information Technology

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
joksec

Post by joksec » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:49 pm

Hi guys,

I received my invitation to the entrance examination of Lahti / Lapland / Oulu UAS's , Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Business Information Technology.
and I have to take the exam in Finland , could any one help me with some advises, all what I know is the Pre-material about Mobile Malware ,
however.It has 3 parts. ( can someone give me some example ? ) ,

I believe that this place is the only one which can meet :D

thanks you all

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

jebouri81

Re: Entrance examination, Business Information Technology

Post by jebouri81 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:57 am

Hello Mate,

send me your email, will email you mate some doc's

joksec

Post by joksec » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:16 am

Thanks for your response
My Email : [email protected]

best regards

nadenceto97

Post by nadenceto97 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:24 pm

Hi there! I also applied for business IT in Oulu, I'll be really thankful if someone emails me too if he has any further info! My email is [email protected].
Once again, I'll be really thankful, cause I'm so scared about the math part. :D

zsizsi3333

Post by zsizsi3333 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:23 pm

Do not apply for Business IT at Laurea.I am a student and I am really unsatisfied. The teachers do not care, some of them do not have any knowledge about what they should teach.One teacher just has a contact hence she is allowed to work there as a teacher.Several student complained about this teacher, because due to my opinion she do not has even a brain.Actually my mother who is not a teacher would be able to explain things better like she.The answer if we ask something: I do not understand you, Read the book, Your explanation probably correct too but I don't quite understand you.You will not get useful knowledge from this school related to BIT.Other teacher forgot to keep the online exam what we could do in the computer room as well.The explanation was from the teacher sorry I had other class at the same time.The system did not work and half of my classmates were unable to do the exam.Some of my classmates just left by realizing this school won't give enough knowledge.So if you do not want to waist your time choose any other school where they teach BIT just not Laurea.

Jean1112

Post by Jean1112 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:16 pm

Hello! I am planning to take the BIT entrance examination also. Would please someone email me the materials especially the math part? I would like to get a picture of how the test is, will be very grateful ! my email is [email protected]

powefisr

Post by powefisr » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:38 pm

Hey,

Could anyone send me any information on the BIT entrance exam? If it's old, it's still fine as I just want to refresh myself.

RAMEZNOORY

Post by RAMEZNOORY » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:40 pm

Hello! I am planning to take the BIT entrance examination also. Would please someone email me the materials especially the math part and English ? I would like to get a picture of how the test is, will be very grateful ! my emai

oranssiruusu

Post by oranssiruusu » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:56 pm

Hello!

I also got an invitation to the Laurea BIT online examination. Would someone also email me the materials, especially the mathematics and english parts? My e-mail is [email protected], thank you so much! :-)

Tigerninja32

Post by Tigerninja32 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:28 pm

Hello,

I also got the invitation for the business information technology entrance exam. What kind of math problems should I be focusing on?

happycatmachine

Post by happycatmachine » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:25 pm

Bit late but I hope you did well. For future students don’t sweat. If you have a good handle on percentages it’s likely you will do well.
Last edited by happycatmachine on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kadyutza

Post by Kadyutza » Wed May 26, 2021 6:19 am

Tigerninja32 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:28 pm
Hello,

I also got the invitation for the business information technology entrance exam. What kind of math problems should I be focusing on?

Hi,

Did you attend the exam? If so, how was the math part?
Did you get the exam results?
Thanks for the info!

Toluwalopemi

Post by Toluwalopemi » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:05 am

Good day,

Please i got an invitation for entrance examination of the Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Information Technology / Mechanical Engineering at Oulu University of Applied Sciences (Oamk).

Please can anyone help me out with past questions or study guides on the exam.
Thanks.