IB materials

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
hoangvyqn2016

IB materials

Post by hoangvyqn2016 » Sun May 22, 2016 9:51 am

Hello everyone, I'm going to join the entrance examination in November, and I'm studying EE by myselft but I can't find anything about IB material. Can you help me? (websites, document,...). Sorry my English is not good. Thank you so much :)

IB materials

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Swissguy

Re: IB materials

Post by Swissguy » Tue May 24, 2016 11:51 am

Whats EE?
And if i understood right, you are preparing the the IB entrance exams? Don't worry, its just very important to have a fluent english as there will be oral exams! You will have to participate in conversations in english and think fast, so if your english isnt good, you have to work on that!
Also the essay that you will have to write takes good english skills.
Regarding math: It's not hard at all, just train your logical thinking. There wont be anything like functions, integrating or stuff like this, just logical thinking.

Some UAS might have pre-study material, not all of them. If they do, its important to read it carefully, write a summary and learn that by heart as the questions about the pre-reading material will be very specific.