Entering Into Finland

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
onrush2020

Entering Into Finland

Post by onrush2020 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:17 pm

Hello everyone,
I am Non-Eu student want to apply in Finland soon.I am studying in Netherlands right now.I applied in Finland for 2 time in 2015 but every time I reject by Migri.This time I also accepted by UAS.
-Is their any negative effect If I apply this year?
-According to rules,I can apply in one of the Finnish police station,Is their any benefit?(of course with social security number and Finnish bank account)
-They need secure income source but in my case I get money from my Home country.Is it accepted by them(Migri).

I will be glad if any one answer my questions.Thanks in advance!!!!!!

Entering Into Finland

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Pursuivant

Re: Entering Into Finland

Post by Pursuivant » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:35 pm

Ok, so
1) why were you rejected by MIGRI?
2) how exactly are you going to have an ID number and a Finnish bank account?
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

Rip

Post by Rip » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:11 pm

They need secure income source but in my case I get money from my Home country.Is it accepted by them(Migri)
Students are supposed to show the required amount of money for a year in a bank account. If it has recently arrived there as one lump sum - that will not work to your benefit.

onrush2020

Post by onrush2020 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:56 pm

Pursuivant wrote:Ok, so
1) why were you rejected by MIGRI?
2) how exactly are you going to have an ID number and a Finnish bank account?
------------------------------------------------------
First time their was a problem in their server.I upload but they did not receive for this reason they decide my RP without any papers .
They reject me for unsecure income because I show 6740 and they thought my balance might be goes down under 6720 during processing time.
-------------------------
I want to apply in finland.I thing with finnish bank account its really helpful for getting residence permit

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:46 pm

onrush2020 wrote: I want to apply in finland.
You are not supposed to. Check Section 49 of the Aliens Act.

http://www.finlex.fi/fi/laki/kaannokset ... 040301.pdf
onrush2020 wrote: I thing with finnish bank account its really helpful for getting residence permit
It's not.

onrush2020

Post by onrush2020 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:19 am

No its not ,If I take entrance in Finland is it possible to get those kind of things such as Social security number and bank account.I already visited cityHall for registration but they want acceptance letter from UAS/university.

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:09 am

onrush2020 wrote:No its not ,If I take entrance in Finland is it possible to get those kind of things such as Social security number and bank account.I already visited cityHall for registration but they want acceptance letter from UAS/university.
There has not been a social security number since the 70s. You must have visited maistraatti (local registration office). They are part of the state, not the city. You are looking to get a personal identity code. Normally you apply for the personal identity code with the same application as the residence permit. It's unlikely that a bank will give you an account based on entrance exam only.