CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT PLEASE

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Zakariaelb

Post by Zakariaelb » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:58 pm

Hello everyone

I just received today an email from studyinfo about my results and they ask me to confirm my study place before 15 july, btw I've already accept and register my study place 12th of June for vamk,but the thing that I don't understand why study info have sent me this email is that mean my study place isn't accepted yet or its an automatic email

Thanks for replying

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

onrush2020

Re: CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT PLEASE

Post by onrush2020 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:59 pm

Zakariaelb wrote:Hello everyone

I just received today an email from studyinfo about my results and they ask me to confirm my study place before 15 july, btw I've already accept and register my study place 12th of June for vamk,but the thing that I don't understand why study info have sent me this email is that mean my study place isn't accepted yet or its an automatic email

Thanks for replying
Did you confirm your study place? If so than don't worry its automatic process.If you have any confusion,email your university regarding your situation they might help you.

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:50 pm

If you're in doubt, email VAMK's admission office with your name and application number to verify your status.
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

Zakariaelb

Post by Zakariaelb » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:56 pm

Thanks guys
I just emailed them and they told me that was just an automatic email. And my study place is confirmed.