Need help with entrance exams for nursing.

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
andradalc

Post by andradalc » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:21 am

Hello!

This year I applied to 6 AMKs for nursing. The exam information is very vague and I don't understand why. I need help, if anyone knows, about the exams at metropolia/arcada/jamk and turku amk for nursing. I can't even find a damn sample of an exam, from ANY of the AMKs I applied at, which is so frustrating. What kind of system is this? There is just some lines of what will be in the exam (interview, math). I took tests to other universities in another country before and I never encounter such things. There was always stated what kind of level the things must be studied at, what chapters, etc. I guess arcada and turku give some information about this, but they give a very complicated and detailed book with anatomy to study from, nowhere near the high school level of anatomy I have studied.

If someone could give just a bit of information, or their experience with ANY of these universities, that would be so great!! Thanks in advance !

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Helminen

Re: Need help with entrance exams for nursing.

Post by Helminen » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:31 pm

Following coz i also applied

annai

Re: Need help with entrance exams for nursing.

Post by annai » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:26 pm

did you get in to any of the schools that you have applied?