Nursing entrance exam Metropolia

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
silviaarsova

Post by silviaarsova » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:09 pm

Hi guys,

I am going to have the nursing entrance exam of Metropolia next month and I would like to ask if anyone has taken part in it last year and would like to share some information. :) I already asked them about study material but there isn't, so I am kinda stressed about it. :roll: There will be written exam, English and Finnish language exams as well as interview if you pass the first 3. Does anybody know what is the English language level required? Is it grammar, vocabulary test or something else. What about the interview? Is it in Finnish or English, what kind of questions they ask? Does anybody know any study material?
Thank you in advance!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Angel271987

Re: Nursing entrance exam Metropolia

Post by Angel271987 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:45 pm

hello.. good day lucky you were invited to the entrance exam.. i did apply but until now no invitation for me :( anywayz i hope you pass it. :D

Martha

Post by Martha » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:58 pm

Hello. Is Finnish language test compulsory for everyone? I want to study nursing but in English not Finnish because I don't even know 5 woords in Finnish.

Imelda86

Post by Imelda86 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:47 am

silviaarsova wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:09 pm
Hi guys,

I am going to have the nursing entrance exam of Metropolia next month and I would like to ask if anyone has taken part in it last year and would like to share some information. :) I already asked them about study material but there isn't, so I am kinda stressed about it. :roll: There will be written exam, English and Finnish language exams as well as interview if you pass the first 3. Does anybody know what is the English language level required? Is it grammar, vocabulary test or something else. What about the interview? Is it in Finnish or English, what kind of questions they ask? Does anybody know any study material?
Thank you in advance!

Hello!! How is your experience? Can you share with me, I want to apply in next application period Thank you!!