Practical Nurse in English in Omnia Espoo

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
lampheart

Post by lampheart » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:45 pm

Hi,

I want to ask if anyone here studied or studying Practical Nurse in English in Omnia Espoo. I want to ask how is the finnish language admission exam? and how is your experience studying there?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

ngavu

Re: Practical Nurse in English in Omnia Espoo

Post by ngavu » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:46 pm

Hi,

Did u do the finnish test exam?

Nga Vu

Sharon.to

Re: Practical Nurse in English in Omnia Espoo

Post by Sharon.to » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:10 pm

Hello, sorry if the answer is until now, I want to give my opinion since I searched everywhere for an opinion of this topic and I couldn’t find it.

I did the test about a month the ago, it was a 1h45min the test, there was 6 pages

The first page it was about a simple text where you have to write down the answers from the text, the second it was a harder since it was a long text where it has questions and it has a unique answer so A,B,C,D), the third page was also a long text with questions but in this case you have to write the answers, the fourth page it was about writing how many languages courses you have been take or career, where and for how long you studied and the last one it was a paragraph about choosing one subject to write I choose to write about how important the language it was (keep on mind they give you 4 options and from those you choose one).

Then later during the week, they will book a video call trough TEAMS the teacher will speak to you in Finnish the whole time, she will ask who are you and you need to speak about you(hobbies and etc) also why you want to study that career and then she will ask if you have any questions. The results will be delivered to Omnia and then you will get an email from them letting you know if you passed or not. The results will be given after 2 weeks so be patient 🤗
Last edited by Sharon.to on Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.