confused about bachelor

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Ethereal

confused about bachelor

Post by Ethereal » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:53 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking more and more about studying in Finland, i'm looking for a bachelor in nursing but i'm confused about some things.
Basically, i'd like to do that ( https://studyinfo.fi/app/#!/korkeakoulu ... 4838912231 )

-Do i need a bachelors in somethings related to nursing to apply in Finland ? or do i only the equivalent of a European Baccalaureate?
-I heard that there is no tuition fee, but i also heard that there is ?
- Can i study an entire bachelor? and maybe more?

I know it's too late for this year ( at least i thinks) but i'll apply for next september, i'll study finnish hard till :D

Thanks you for your attention.

confused about bachelor

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Re: confused about bachelor

Post by 007 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:21 pm

Ethereal wrote:Hello everyone,

I'm thinking more and more about studying in Finland, i'm looking for a bachelor in nursing but i'm confused about some things.
Basically, i'd like to do that ( https://studyinfo.fi/app/#!/korkeakoulu ... 4838912231 )

-Do i need a bachelors in somethings related to nursing to apply in Finland ? or do i only the equivalent of a European Baccalaureate?
-I heard that there is no tuition fee, but i also heard that there is ?
- Can i study an entire bachelor? and maybe more?

I know it's too late for this year ( at least i thinks) but i'll apply for next september, i'll study finnish hard till :D

Thanks you for your attention.
- Well, the link that you have pasted here talks about TRANSFER APPLICATION. No wonder you are confused. It's directed towards those who're already doing the degree. You change polytechnics/universities through transfer application.

- You need high school degree to do bachelors like elsewhere.

- Tuition fees are applicable to non-EU students; however, if you are a part of Finnish social system (permit A or P), then you are exempt from such fees.

- Next application period opens on January, I guess. However, it's advisable to keep a keen eye on that website regularly.
“Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated."
"Aina, kun opit uuden sanan, opettele samalla sen monikko!"

Ethereal

Post by Ethereal » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:54 pm

Thanks You for your answer,

However i got 1 more question from it,

Where do i need to apply for a full bachelor in nursing? Is there a specific website?

I'm not studying a bachelor in nursing in m'y country for now.

Post by 007 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:20 pm

Ethereal wrote:Thanks You for your answer,

However i got 1 more question from it,

Where do i need to apply for a full bachelor in nursing? Is there a specific website?

I'm not studying a bachelor in nursing in m'y country for now.
Through the same website.
“Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated."
"Aina, kun opit uuden sanan, opettele samalla sen monikko!"

Rosamunda

Post by Rosamunda » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:47 pm

For example: https://studyinfo.fi/app/#!/korkeakoulu ... 3588068561
That is a fulltime bachelors degree in nursing at Metropolia (Helsinki), taught in English, daytime.

If you are not an EU citizen, then the tuition fee is 11,000 euro (does not include accommodation etc)

Click on the tab 'Admission and entrance examinations' for more information on application.

Ethereal

Post by Ethereal » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:38 pm

thank for your help guys :D