finnish language for dentist

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
kiiimooo

Post by kiiimooo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:50 pm

hello everyone , am new here , i want to know if there is any possiblity to learn finnish language in finland , im living in morroco and graduated from ukraine as a dentist , but to work in finland in my speciality they required finnish languages with some exams , please if anyone know the easiest way to that , i will be very thankful

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Mizu1993

Re: finnish language for dentist

Post by Mizu1993 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:35 pm

Of course it is possible to learn finnish here. The most effective one would be from TE-Toimisto, where you have to go anyway to get a job. For every foreigner, there is an immigration plan which looks normally like this: You go to school, 40 hours a week for half a year to learn finnish fast. Then, since it is from TE-Toimisto, you'll work 40h a week for again half a year in a company. Mostly those companies are cleaning companies or shops. I'm not sure if you can really choose where you want to work, but also kinda sure that you can't work in medical field if you are not 100% fluent in finnish.