Which universities offer Phd in Helsinki

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Momen khawaja

Post by Momen khawaja » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:52 pm

Hello everyone i am a PHARMACIST with MBA degree . I want to continue for Phd in Helsinki about (marketing, entrepreneurship, management) wich universities i should apply for ? And which universities have high acceptance rate for international students?،
As i know not all universities of finland offer phd . So wich are the once who give phd? Actually consenting business schools for previously mentioned topics i am interested in.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

wolf80

Re: Which universities offer Phd in Helsinki

Post by wolf80 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:31 pm

Momen khawaja wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:52 pm
Hello everyone i am a PHARMACIST with MBA degree . I want to continue for Phd in Helsinki about (marketing, entrepreneurship, management) wich universities i should apply for ? And which universities have high acceptance rate for international students?،
As i know not all universities of finland offer phd . So wich are the once who give phd? Actually consenting business schools for previously mentioned topics i am interested in.
Honestly, if you cannot find this information by yourself online, then you probably shouldn't pursue a PhD!

vla

Post by vla » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:51 am

wolf80 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:31 pm
Momen khawaja wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:52 pm
Honestly, if you cannot find this information by yourself online, then you probably shouldn't pursue a PhD!
There are not many universities in Helsinki, I am sure you can figure it out by yourself :)

Momen khawaja

Post by Momen khawaja » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:49 pm

Lool! U consist on not giving the info i requested,
Then let me just put it this way *of aalto and hanken university* which one do you recommend according to your experience?
Btw : I am neglecting the choice of applying to university of Helsinki due to some of their requirements.
So hanken or aalto according to acceptance rate Of forigen students.? Any recommendations would be great .and thanks.

Upphew

Post by Upphew » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:24 pm

Momen khawaja wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:49 pm
Lool! U consist on not giving the info i requested,
Then let me just put it this way *of aalto and hanken university* which one do you recommend according to your experience?
Btw : I am neglecting the choice of applying to university of Helsinki due to some of their requirements.
So hanken or aalto according to acceptance rate Of forigen students.? Any recommendations would be great .and thanks.
Neither does publish acceptance statistics for masters that has Finns and foreigners separated.
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.

Momen khawaja

Post by Momen khawaja » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:00 pm

Thanks for your reply, then i think I'll send my papers to both of them .thanks all .

inkku

Post by inkku » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:14 pm

As said above, you seem to lack understanding of the general nature and requirements for PhD studies. In addition, you don't seem to fulfill them. Mind you, your MBA might not be considered as an academic degree.

Momen khawaja

Post by Momen khawaja » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:26 pm

Seems like that, i must read the requirements again. And ask for the MBA if it considered as academic or professional degree (thanks all).

hamilton_harden

Post by hamilton_harden » Mon May 27, 2019 1:57 pm

there are plenty of universities that are offering phD courses in helsinki, you could check some online source like any educational website for more information.