Studying in Finland

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Tarekyehya

Studying in Finland

Post by Tarekyehya » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:43 pm

Hi I am a student and I want to complete my studies in Finland but I need information and advice I am lebanese.Thank you☺

Studying in Finland

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

rinso

Re: Studying in Finland

Post by rinso » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:25 am

Tarekyehya wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:43 pm
Hi I am a student and I want to complete my studies in Finland but I need information and advice I am lebanese.Thank you☺
Google: Studying in Finland

sonali31

Post by sonali31 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:21 pm

1. University tuition fees in Finland
Finland is one of the financial havens of Europe since public universities do not charge tuition fees for students coming from EU/EEA countries.
Starting from autumn 2017, however, non-EU/EEA students will have to pay tuition fees.

2. Student living costs in Finland
Average living costs in Finnish cities
In Finland, you will need a total amount of 700 – 1100 EUR/month, depending on the area that you will live in. Helsinki is the most expensive city, while Laaperanta, Pori and Tampere are known as the most affordable student cities.
Accommodation costs
Housing is a top priority in Finland and this expense represents 44% of the total monthly costs of international students
Here are the average prices for accommodation in Finland:
• Student living alone: 400-500 EUR/month
• Student living with partner/child: 350-550 EUR/month
• Student living in residence halls: 380 EUR/month.
Accommodation in residence halls is a time-limited option that only 32% of the students get to earn. Out of those, 84% are satisfied with their stay, which is the highest percentage for a European country in terms of student satisfaction when it comes to housing.

Reina

Post by Reina » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:22 pm