PLEASE I NEED AN ANSWER

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
rinso

Re: PLEASE I NEED AN ANSWER

Post by rinso » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:39 am

You are making it so complicated. Application, retraction, appeal, new application, retraction, new application and all the time changing your financial situation ....... No wonder Migri thinks there is something smelly.
Make a solid plan with your lawyer and stick to it.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:17 pm

Kledis wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:50 pm
As I was studying the decision was not coming from the Embassy of Finland and my 3 months free visa was expiring so I had 2 options.
One was to come back in my country a wait for the decision but doing that I could not follow my studies and the second option was to cancel the application that I did in the Finnish Embassy in Greece and do a new one in Finland so at least I could stay legally in Finland to wait for the decision eventhough it might took more than the expected time.Meaning that I do not break any rule of Schengen Area.
I made the second application for the residence permit and this time I choose to do an paper residence permit application which would take around 4 months to have a decision.When I did the second application I also required the cancellation of the first one that I did in the Embassy of Finland in Greece.
Your first application already made residence legal so there was no need to cancel the application for that purpose.
Kledis wrote:
The main reason for a negative decision was that on the first application I said that my parents sponsored me and in the second application I said that my uncle sponsored me.
You should have stated both in the second application.
Kledis wrote:
I have registered for the academic year 2019-2020 absent because I thought that waiting the court decision is the right thing to do but as I am seeing it probably also this decision is going to be negative so I am thinking of doing a new application in the beginning of Aprill 2020 and for that I would like to make some questions.
Residence continues to be legal while a court processes an appeal.
Kledis wrote:
-Is it okay that my mom takes a loan for my living costs in Finland ? Meaning that she will take 6720 Euro and all that money is going to be transferred to my back account and that she is going to do statement where she says that this money is in total free use of my son.And that of course I can use that money for my living costs in Finland.Because I am really worried that Migri again will try to connect this application that I will do with the case that is being proceded in the court.
Minimum you should make a document that the money to you is a gift or if it's a loan then the payments need to start after the residence period validity.

You have a lawyer so why not use their advice instead of random people on the internet?