Entrance Exam for PYP Grade 2 ( RESSUN PERUSKOULU)

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
redredwine

Post by redredwine » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:11 am

Hi, I am interested to apply for PYP Grade 2 for my daughter in RESSUN PERUSKOULU this year. However, I am not familiar with pattern of an entrance examination that they take. Is there anyone, who has already experience of having entrance examination for their kids to get enrol in Ressun Peruskoulu? Any ideas or suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you very much. :D

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

medical_doctor

Re: Entrance Exam for PYP Grade 2 ( RESSUN PERUSKOULU)

Post by medical_doctor » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:31 am

Maybe those who are interested to apply for this program. He or she needs to have native level of English. That´s all

Valinnan vapaus

Post by Valinnan vapaus » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:30 am

You DON'T even need native-level English. Just good enough. This is determined in an interview, at least that's how I got into Ressu IB high school.

Here's the facts as of right now: https://www.hel.fi/static/liitteet-2019 ... d_2020.pdf

redredwine

Post by redredwine » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:03 pm

Valinnan vapaus wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:30 am
You DON'T even need native-level English. Just good enough. This is determined in an interview, at least that's how I got into Ressu IB high school.

Here's the facts as of right now: https://www.hel.fi/static/liitteet-2019 ... d_2020.pdf
I guess the pattern of ENTRANCE examination, nobody knows beside the school teacher, as per your information.