Ruud Van Nistelroy off to Pastures New

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
Niall Shaky

Post by Niall Shaky » Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:44 pm

To Ace; bwwwwaaaahaaaahhaaaaaahaaaaahahahahahahahahaahah!!!

http://www.football365.com/All_News/Bre ... 3766.shtml
VAN NISTELROOY DISCUSSES FUTURE

Tuesday December 16 2003

Advertisement

Manchester United striker Ruud van Nistelrooy is negotiating an extension to his contract at Old Trafford but he hasn't ruled out the possibility of a move to Real Madrid.

The 27-year-old has repeatedly been linked with Carlos Queiroz's side, and although the Dutch international is holding new contract talks with his current club he admits the deal has not been finalised yet.

"We are in negotiations, but at the moment I have not signed anything," Van Nistelrooy told Dutch television channel RTL5.

However, the player adds he is aware of the interest from Spain

"Of course I have heard it. What do you want me to say?" Van Nistelrooy continued.

"You know that in football everything is possible."

But if a deal is reached with Manchester United, the Dutchman insists he will honour the agreement.

"What is certain is that if I sign a new contract with Manchester, this will mean I will finish my career there," he said.
Unfortunately that probably means that ManU will replace Shergar with Lil'Mickey :cry:

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Ace

Re: Ruud Van Nistelroy off to Pastures New

Post by Ace » Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:31 pm

Niall Shaky wrote:To Ace; bwwwwaaaahaaaahhaaaaaahaaaaahahahahahahahahaahah!!!
Maybe we can get the Mr Men to replace him?

http://www.business.scotsman.com/media. ... 1379802003

Slothrop

Post by Slothrop » Tue Dec 16, 2003 5:02 pm

The man himself is featured conspicuously today...

http://www.helsinki-hs.net/picpage.asp?IsoID=4UgdTk7Iw
"Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available" (Benford's Law of Controversy)

Helmi

Post by Helmi » Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:18 pm

Helvete också, nu regnar det igen!

ImageImage

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:44 pm

WTF??

Why do all Dutch soccer players move to Spain?
50% of Barcelona is already Dutch, and now Real Madrid is going that way with fast steps...

How about some chauvinism and come back to Holland? Soccer is deteriorating there with the same pace Spanish soccer is Dutchizing :evil:

Be satisfied with a couple of millions less.
He is (going to be) millionaire anyway... :!:

Niall Shaky

Post by Niall Shaky » Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:53 pm

Arno wrote:WTF??

50% of Barcelona is already Dutch, and now Real Madrid is going that way with fast steps...

How about some chauvinism and come back to Holland? Soccer is deteriorating there with the same pace Spanish soccer is Dutchizing :evil:

He is (going to be) millionaire anyway... :!:[/quote]

Holland produces lots of talented footballers. The Spanish league is regarded as the best in the world. So if dutch footballers want to play with and against the best...

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 17, 2003 4:21 pm

Niall Shaky wrote:

Holland produces lots of talented footballers. The Spanish league is regarded as the best in the world. So if dutch footballers want to play with and against the best...

Spanish league is almost Dutch... So what's the difference? :evil:

Niall Shaky

Post by Niall Shaky » Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:21 am

Arno wrote:
Niall Shaky wrote:

Spanish league is almost Dutch... So what's the difference? :evil:
Better food and weather. Worse beer.

simon

Post by simon » Thu Dec 18, 2003 12:59 pm

Not sure if I have posted this before but madde me laugh....although I dont think Ace will like it

http://www.arsenalshorts.com/rvncheat/

Slothrop

Post by Slothrop » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:54 pm

simon wrote:Not sure if I have posted this before but madde me laugh....although I dont think Ace will like it

http://www.arsenalshorts.com/rvncheat/
A semi-topical comment from the above...

Dear Ruud,

I was just wondering when it was acceptable in the modern game to take drugs...? I recently took some drugs to improve my performance against a big English side, and didn't realise that the FA Drug Testing Unit was around.

Thing was, I did my revision for the test and revised and everything, all about skinning up, jacking up, E's, uppers and downers, I even watched Trainspotting but as as soon as I read they would take the piss out of me, I legged it and got off sharpish (I even told them I was moving house, although I went shopping!). Now, as you probably already now, I am in all sorts of trouble and need your advice.

Thanks Ruud,

Leo.

RUUD REPLIES

Dear 'Leo',

Thanks for your letter, maybe next time you should try writing in pen, those crayons are hard to read, and although you did well to disguise your identity and sign your letter Leo, perhaps next time you shouldn't use your club's headed note paper, it's a bit of a giveaway - and there's probably nothing to be gained by including a signed photo either.

Anyway, don't worry too much about this, judging by your headed notepaper, the team you play for have a special deal with the FA. Whenever anything happens involving a player from our, sorry this team they always go easy on us, I mean them, and then say they will stamp down on this kind of thing in the future - we've been getting away with it for years...! It's a great system that the FA are working on in conjunction with an old Scottish friend of yours and mine, so you'll be ok, just be more careful in the future...

Good luck with the fine.

Ruud.

http://www.arsenalshorts.com/rvncheat/dearruud.shtml
"Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available" (Benford's Law of Controversy)

Ace

Post by Ace » Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:27 pm

WLM wrote:Whenever anything happens involving a player from our, sorry this team they always go easy on us, I mean them, and then say they will stamp down on this kind of thing in the future - we've been getting away with it for years...! It's a great system that the FA are working on in conjunction with an old Scottish friend of yours and mine, so you'll be ok, just be more careful in the future
What a load of bollocks :lol: The FA, Blatter and FIFA fecking hate us. Earlier this year a Manchester City player commited exactly the same offence as Ferdinand. He got a fine and no ban plus his name remained anomynous before and during the disciplinary.

Ferdinand will recieve a ban and a fine for this and if its not severe enough Blatter has promised to step in and increase the punishment. WTF?

I just don't get where people see we recieve favouritism from the FA :?

Anyway feck em :wink: Wesley Browns almost fit now so we have cover for Rio after Blatter has him banned for the rest of the season 8)

simon

Post by simon » Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:37 am

Ace wrote:
WLM wrote:Whenever anything happens involving a player from our, sorry this team they always go easy on us, I mean them, and then say they will stamp down on this kind of thing in the future - we've been getting away with it for years...! It's a great system that the FA are working on in conjunction with an old Scottish friend of yours and mine, so you'll be ok, just be more careful in the future
What a load of bollocks :lol: The FA, Blatter and FIFA fecking hate us. Earlier this year a Manchester City player commited exactly the same offence as Ferdinand. He got a fine and no ban plus his name remained anomynous before and during the disciplinary.

Ferdinand will recieve a ban and a fine for this and if its not severe enough Blatter has promised to step in and increase the punishment. WTF?

I just don't get where people see we recieve favouritism from the FA :?

Anyway feck em :wink: Wesley Browns almost fit now so we have cover for Rio after Blatter has him banned for the rest of the season 8)

Would you expect any oter response from a MU fan................. :wink:
That whole MU v Arse game when Arse had 5 or 6 players banned MU had two players fined, :shock:
When you see week in week out when ever a penalty is given against MU half the team run after the ref screaming in his ear, disgusting behaviour if you ask me

Tell me how many penalties have been given against MU in the PL, and another trivia who was the last player for an away team to scored from the penalty spot against MU?

Ace

Post by Ace » Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:49 am

simon wrote: That whole MU v ?=)`& game when ?=)`& had 5 or 6 players banned MU had two players fined, :shock:
Did you see that incident? The Arsenal players were clearly worse than the United players IMO. As for the penalties and such. We can't help it if our defenders play so fairly they don't concede any penalties. You can't criticise us for fair play ;-)

simon

Post by simon » Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:54 am

Indeed I did. Dont get me wrong the Arse did deserve their punishment but MU did warrent stronger penalties.

Can you answer this one then

who was the last player and what year, team scored from the penalty spot against MU at OT?

Ace

Post by Ace » Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:56 am

simon wrote:who was the last player and what year, team scored from the penalty spot against MU at OT?
No idea but at a guess i'll say Shearer and Newcastle :?: