Fantasy Footy

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
Seen Canary

Fantasy Footy

Post by Seen Canary » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:44 am

What are the code thingys for fantasy footy finland forum(nice alliteration, eh?).

Yours sincerely, Disgruntled from Burton Upon Taylor.

"There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge."

Fantasy Footy

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

MagicJ

Re: Fantasy Footy

Post by MagicJ » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:06 pm

Tervetuloa takaisin. :-)

Dunno, you can search for fantasy football, but we (someone) will get around to bumping the thread a little closer to the season, or at least when Arsenal f***ing buy someone. :twisted:
ImageImage

Seen Canary

Post by Seen Canary » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Hei Magic J.

How are the wee un(s)?

Can't believe I'm still here. 6 years now. Surely I'm due for parole soon. What happened to the chubby fellow? Where is Bubba Elvis? You still riding that !"#¤% Jopo? Get a real bike man.

Looking forward to the Spuds reclaiming their rightful place in the top 4 courtesy of the Arses. :D
"There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge."

MagicJ

Post by MagicJ » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Think Bubba escaped the madhouse, Chubby is around but got bored as the forum doesn't have any characters like your goodself anymore, also the board is just full up with flat ads and people selling dodgy Nokias. Start some banter threads will you.

Jopo got nicked along with a few others from the bikeshed, f**king Estonians. Alledgedly. The money came in handy and i have a Specialized MTB anyway :-p

Spuds love a bit of thursday night football.
ImageImage

Seen Canary

Post by Seen Canary » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Aaaaah man. As much as I hate Jopos, I fooking hate bike thieves even more. In Scotland I had 1 bike nicked the entire time. In Suomi I have had 5 bikes pinched. I even had a Dawes mountain bike nicked twice ffs. Brought all the way from Blighty. I have the urge to secretly plant IEDs on a bike for the sake of retribution. Haha, reminds me of Pulp Fiction when John Travolta says that it was almost worth his beloved car getting stolen just so he could lay his hands on the bustards wot dun it.

Tell that Chubby fellah to get off his chubby arse and start posting. :D

Is that prick Rick still doing the boards? School holidays and all. :lol:

Anywayz. I am now an adopted Spud. We shall hand the Arses and Arse their arses on a plate.