Positive or Negative decision ?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
kycbo

Re: Positive or Negative decision ?

Post by kycbo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:30 am

Mitch19 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:51 pm
Hey,

Did you get a response yet?

Did you get any communication from the authorities?Kindly share how it went.Hoping for a positive decision
Hi!

No response yet from authorities. After evaluating my situation, and from what the lady said on the phone from Migri, I may be missing a document. Generally you get the "authorities will contact you" if you're missing a document, or Migri needs to clarify something on the application.

Thanks for positive vibes!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

suomenkansa10

Post by suomenkansa10 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:46 am

Sophie3000 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:08 am
Thank you for your answers 😊. That's what i don't get also. Why the secrecy? I also called to migri and they said the same thing that i will not be told via phone about this and that i should wait for an answer. My only worry is since it's my first work permit if I'm denied i would like to apply for a job seeking visa before the deportation process has started since i have graduated in Finland.
I'm thinking of applying for this visa even before i hear from Migri to increase my chance of staying here. Good luck to you also ☺
What kind of a job did you apply with? Usually when you have a Finnish degree, things get really easier to get a work permit with any kind of job as long as you are earning something around 1100-1200 euros.

Drammeh

Post by Drammeh » Sat May 04, 2019 11:07 am

Hi
I will like to know about this I received a notice in enter Finland that my decision is ready but I have to wait for the authorities to contact me. It is one month now when called imigri the woman told me to wait the police to contact me

darkman1

Post by darkman1 » Thu May 09, 2019 7:35 pm

Hey ,,
Did you get your decision? Please share it . I am also suffering same thing.its almost a month.

simplyann

Post by simplyann » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:40 pm

darkman1 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:35 pm
Hey ,,
Did you get your decision? Please share it . I am also suffering same thing.its almost a month.
Hey, did you already got the decision from authority/police? I have same concern now and this waiting process is stressful