Unemployment fund calculation mistakes

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
winsiebunny

Post by winsiebunny » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:00 pm

I have been unemployed due to corona since the end of March. I am not getting money from my unemployment fund. Before I got unemployed, I worked 3 jobs at the same times. However, after eight months of unemployment, my employment fund just told me that my daily allowance is calculated based on only one source of income because the administrator tried to contact my employers for my working hours information but only once of them replied. So she calculated one source of income without informing me about the missing information (I could have called the employers myself). Lacking two sources of income makes a big difference in the amount i am entitled to get.

I think my unemployment fund is like a joke. So pissed.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinlandGirl

Re: Unemployment fund calculation mistakes

Post by FinlandGirl » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:45 am

winsiebunny wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:00 pm
I have been unemployed due to corona since the end of March. I am not getting money from my unemployment fund. Before I got unemployed, I worked 3 jobs at the same times. However, after eight months of unemployment,
Unemployment funds are drowning in work due to COVID-19, a year ago you would have gotten money immediately.
winsiebunny wrote:
my employment fund just told me that my daily allowance is calculated based on only one source of income because the administrator tried to contact my employers for my working hours information but only once of them replied.
Until recently you had to supply pay statements for all relevant jobs before getting any benefits at all.
This information should now come from the Incomes Register, but additional information might be required.
winsiebunny wrote:
So she calculated one source of income without informing me about the missing information (I could have called the employers myself). Lacking two sources of income makes a big difference in the amount i am entitled to get.
Not informing you is the problem here.
Did you already ask them how you can help them correct their mistake?

betelgeuse

Re: Unemployment fund calculation mistakes

Post by betelgeuse » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:12 am

FinlandGirl wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:45 am
winsiebunny wrote:
So she calculated one source of income without informing me about the missing information (I could have called the employers myself). Lacking two sources of income makes a big difference in the amount i am entitled to get.
Not informing you is the problem here.
Did you already ask them how you can help them correct their mistake?
If voluntary ways do not work, the decision should have appeal instructions.