Migri processing time aafteaaa

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Sunnydale

Post by Sunnydale » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:24 pm

Hi,

Migri has sent me letter that they are considering to cancel my visa. I have given my answers.

Can anyone guide me as to how much time Migri takes to make the decision on such cases?
I have asked Migri several times but all they always say is it will take 'roughly some months' and it's already 6 months now.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Migri processing time aafteaaa

Post by betelgeuse » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:52 pm

Sunnydale wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:24 pm
Hi,

Migri has sent me letter that they are considering to cancel my visa. I have given my answers.

Can anyone guide me as to how much time Migri takes to make the decision on such cases?
I have asked Migri several times but all they always say is it will take 'roughly some months' and it's already 6 months now.
Hasn’t your visa expired already any way since it has been six months? Visas are for max 90 days stays.

Sunnydale

Post by Sunnydale » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:27 pm

No actually I have a valid residence permit till the end of 2021 but I got my residence permit based on family ties and now I'm not living with my partner anymore. that's why Migri is considering to cancel my permit.
If anyone has such an experience and knows how long Migri takes to give a decision after they ask questions.

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:54 pm

Sunnydale wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:27 pm
No actually I have a valid residence permit till the end of 2021 but I got my residence permit based on family ties and now I'm not living with my partner anymore. that's why Migri is considering to cancel my permit.
If anyone has such an experience and knows how long Migri takes to give a decision after they ask questions.
Visas and residence permits are two different things.

Sunnydale

Post by Sunnydale » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:16 am

betelgeuse wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:54 pm
Sunnydale wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:27 pm
Visas and residence permits are two different things.

Sorry for the confusion. I meant residence permit not visa.