Citizenship Application 2021

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Mamu

Re: Citizenship Application 2021

Post by Mamu » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:12 am

Kamu İs not working applied in may..

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Mrpotatis

Post by Mrpotatis » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:08 am

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:14 am

Mrpotatis wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:08 am
Are you having the same problem?

Mrpotatis

Post by Mrpotatis » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:34 pm

Mamu wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:14 am
Mrpotatis wrote:
Not sure what happened to my reply xD
Not really mine is working fine. what kind of message you are seeing when you try ?

zoeker2

Post by zoeker2 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:23 am

Mrpotatis wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:34 pm
Mamu wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:14 am
Mrpotatis wrote:
Not sure what happened to my reply xD
Not really mine is working fine. what kind of message you are seeing when you try ?
I believe we are all getting the same message:
Kamu chatbot

Olen pahoillani, mutta en pysty näyttämään jonopaikkatietoa. Korjaamme palvelussa olevaa ongelmaa, jotta voimme palvella sinua paremmin.
Ever since that thing broke around the end of May I've only been able to get a glimpse of my queue position once, around a month ago. From 45## (four thousand five hundred something) at the end of May it has dropped pretty much in half to 2### (two thousand something) a month or so later (mid to late June).

PasilanKaveri

Post by PasilanKaveri » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:16 am

Hello everyone, here's my application history:

11.03.2020 payment and papers online;
17.04.2020 proved my identity;
07.09.2020 processing of application has started;
08.09.2020 application is waiting for supplementary information;
22.09.2020 replied to a request with more papers.
From that day till now, no updates.

In Fin since 2015 with family (married) permanent RP. I'm from Eastern Europe and I'm studying now. 831 application before me on this day (sat 25.7) I'm getting a bit tired of this...
Last edited by PasilanKaveri on Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PasilanKaveri

Post by PasilanKaveri » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:42 am

mdn wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:33 am
Edward35 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:56 am
Do they have different queues for citizenship application?? More insight will be appreciated.
Have not you seen "Processing Time Checker"?
https://migri.fi/kasittelyaikalaskuri
It doesn't give me any estimation.

SMUN

Post by SMUN » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:29 pm

PasilanKaveri wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:16 am

In Fin since 2015 with family (married) permanent RP. I'm from Eastern Europe and I'm studying now. 831 application before me on this day (sat 25.7) I'm getting a bit tired of this...
Well this is understandable. You get tired of this drag and senseless wait. Hang in there budd.

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:50 pm

SMUN wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:29 pm
PasilanKaveri wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:16 am

Well this is understandable. You get tired of this drag and senseless wait. Hang in there budd.
Unbelievable 21th century ,waiting that long is just the way nonsense…

Nicole T

Post by Nicole T » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:14 pm

Hello,
I am the new member in the forum and I am going to apply for my citizenship probably this year. However, I still have some questions related to my case; so it would be great to ask some advices from you guys. :)

I came to Finland for studies in 2015 and graduated in 2018 (visa B). After that i was granted the working visa type A (1+4) with the permanent contract. However, when Covid hit Finland in 2020, I was laid off and made a few money per month for living.

Until July 2021, I found another job in my field but it's just a temporary working contract (1 year); however the salary from this job is over Migri minimum requirement. I'm planning to apply for the Finnish citizenship maybe by the end of this year as my residence period of time and language requirements have been already fulfilled. The only hesistation for me is about the working contract, I just wonder if changing from permanent to temporary contract will be an obstacles for me to get the Finnish citizenship? and if there is anyone here was granted the Finnish citizenship with the temporary working contract ?
Thanks a lot and looking forwards to your advices.

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:17 pm

Nicole T wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:14 pm
Hello,
I am the new member in the forum and I am going to apply for my citizenship probably this year. However, I still have some questions related to my case; so it would be great to ask some advices from you guys. :)

I came to Finland for studies in 2015 and graduated in 2018 (visa B). After that i was granted the working visa type A (1+4) with the permanent contract. However, when Covid hit Finland in 2020, I was laid off and made a few money per month for living.

Until July 2021, I found another job in my field but it's just a temporary working contract (1 year); however the salary from this job is over Migri minimum requirement. I'm planning to apply for the Finnish citizenship maybe by the end of this year as my residence period of time and language requirements have been already fulfilled. The only hesistation for me is about the working contract, I just wonder if changing from permanent to temporary contract will be an obstacles for me to get the Finnish citizenship? and if there is anyone here was granted the Finnish citizenship with the temporary working contract ?
You had PR 4y based on permanent job after you changed to temporary work contract while that happens,if you informed the Migri or not that’s the problem.?I think you didn’t inform them. I tell you what will happen first they will rekove 4y permit and cancel your citizenship application and will order the deportation and court will make decision if you applied it.They will finding out if your 4y permit based on permanent work contract.

ylitarkastaja in Finland I know someone best regards.

NaLeKoNa

Post by NaLeKoNa » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:51 pm

Nicole T wrote:
Hello,

There's nowhere on Migri's website where they mentioned you've to have a permanent contract for your means of support! If you are employed when you submit your application (being in paid employment, doing paid work), include your employment contract and your latest pay slip as attachments to your application.

When they issue people 4y RP, they know anything can happen in the future in terms of losing one's job, so it doesn't mean they will cancel someone's 4y RP just because he got laid off and got a temporary job. I know someone who got his citizenship positive decision in the last month of his phD contract. The most important thing is: when you apply you've to have a job and also when they are going to make your decision you should still have a means of support which could be KELA benefit.

Read the page: https://migri.fi/en/citizenship-applica ... of-support
Don't just believe what people tell you, the laws are there, some people just complicate things by assuming and giving their verdicts!

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:54 pm

NaLeKoNa wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:51 pm
Nicole T wrote:
Hello,

There's nowhere on Migri's website where they mentioned you've to have a permanent contract for your means of support! If you are employed when you submit your application (being in paid employment, doing paid work), include your employment contract and your latest pay slip as attachments to your application.

When they issue people 4y RP, they know anything can happen in the future in terms of losing one's job, so it doesn't mean they will cancel someone's 4y RP just because he got laid off and got a temporary job. I know someone who got his citizenship positive decision in the last month of his phD contract. The most important thing is: when you apply you've to have a job and also when they are going to make your decision you should still have a means of support which could be KELA benefit.

Read the page: https://migri.fi/en/citizenship-applica ... of-support
Don't just believe what people tell you, the laws are there, some people just complicate things by assuming and giving their verdicts!
This your verdict truth is hurting.When they issue 4y permit they give that based on Te-office statement,Wich it means you you must work and stay connected with work contract. here is she/He Said because of corona virus depends on who broke the employment contract in that reason they will investigate the case . All applications look like a Court cases, history must investigate bfore you have decision. (They don't write the truth, who knows what happened to the employment contract)

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:11 pm

Mamu wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:54 pm
This your verdict truth is hurting.When they issue 4y permit they give that based on Te-office statement,Wich it means you you must work and stay connected with work contract. here is she/He Said because of corona virus depends on who broke the employment contract in that reason they will investigate the case . All applications look like a Court cases, history must investigate bfore you have decision. (They don't write the truth, who knows what happened to the employment contract)
Te-office is not involved in the process for people with degrees from Finland.

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:13 pm

Mamu wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:17 pm
You had PR 4y based on permanent job after you changed to temporary work contract while that happens,if you informed the Migri or not that’s the problem.?I think you didn’t inform them.
There is no duty for the employee to notify Migri about changes in employment status.