Citizenship Application 2021

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Mamu

Re: Citizenship Application 2021

Post by Mamu » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:13 am

Mamu wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:13 am
Mamu wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:07 am
betelgeuse wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:03 am
:D

How are these changes that deal with improving legal protections for asylum seekers relevant to the discussion at hand?
You only read it because you are a refugee. Also writes about labor rights and employer laws
Why don’t you accept this Migri’s term and conditions?
https://migri.fi/tyopaikan-vaihtaminen
🤣🤣

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

akuno_hime_1412

Post by akuno_hime_1412 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:26 am

Hi Nicole, I’ve read your post from another forum and I would suggest you to follow the advices there, probably some here but especially not from Mamu.

Sad to hear that the contract you currently have is only temporary. Is there a possibility to extend? To be completely safe it would have been best to have a permanent contract, if not you might need supports from say, like a partner or spouse maybe. In short the means of support should be stable. I believe that Migri won’t question too much about the temporary contract because you have had your degree completed in Finland, and there’s always chances to get a new job. But processing time for citizenship application isn’t short, ranging from 6-13months so even if you applied now, when it is your application’s turn to get processed your work contract might already approaching its end so take the processing time into consideration. If you have 460e to spare and high risk tolerance I’d say just go for it, otherwise get a permanent contract

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:12 am

akuno_hime_1412 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:26 am
Hi Nicole, I’ve read your post from another forum and I would suggest you to follow the advices there, probably some here but especially not from Mamu.

Sad to hear that the contract you currently have is only temporary. Is there a possibility to extend? To be completely safe it would have been best to have a permanent contract, if not you might need supports from say, like a partner or spouse maybe. In short the means of support should be stable. I believe that Migri won’t question too much about the temporary contract because you have had your degree completed in Finland, and there’s always chances to get a new job. But processing time for citizenship application isn’t short, ranging from 6-13months so even if you applied now, when it is your application’s turn to get processed your work contract might already approaching its end so take the processing time into consideration. If you have 460e to spare and high risk tolerance I’d say just go for it, otherwise get a permanent contract
I am not wrong everything I said. I hope she/he will fix the problem.You are also giving her wrong advice wich is not safe . If hän applied to citizenship then hän need to have valid residence permit plus 1y bfore hän applied to citizenship.hän need to improve that ,What was the first worker RP based on? until Migri decides to citizenship application.If Hän RP is the expires bfore citizenship application. citizenship application is canceled the way because,hän need to have valid RP to have valid RP on the hand while Migri make decision.
Here is a example

1 If your new job is in another professional field, you must apply for a new residence permit for an employed person. You are not allowed to work in the new professional field until you have been granted the relevant permit.
The question She /He if the permit is relevant then wich
Contract deal is over. She/he has now fixed-term employment that one is not fit first given RP.

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:19 am

Mamu wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:12 am
akuno_hime_1412 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:26 am

I am not wrong everything I said. I hope she/he will fix the problem.You are also giving her wrong advice wich is not safe . If hän applied to citizenship then hän need to have valid residence permit plus 1y bfore hän applied to citizenship.hän need to improve that ,What was the first worker RP based on? until Migri decides to citizenship application.If Hän RP is the expires bfore citizenship application. citizenship application is canceled the way because,hän need to have valid RP to have valid RP on the hand while Migri make decision.
Here is a example

1 If your new job is in another professional field, you must apply for a new residence permit for an employed person. You are not allowed to work in the new professional field until you have been granted the relevant permit.
The question She /He if the permit is relevant then wich
Contract deal is over. She/he has now fixed-term employment that one is not fit first given RP.
It’s said all here .I don’t mean to hurt anyone it’s the way rules here is more for example..
If you have been granted a residence permit for a certain type of work and you wish to do another type of work, you usually need a new residence permit. In these cases, you are not allowed to work in your new job until you have been granted the permit.

If you have been granted an employer-specific residence permit, the permit applies only to work with the specified employer. If you wish to change jobs, you must apply for and be granted a new residence permit before you may start in your new job.

Changing jobs when you have another type of residence permit
You are free to change jobs without applying for a new residence permit if you have any of the following permits:

a permanent residence permit
an EU residence permit granted by the state of Finland for a long-term resident who is a citizen of a third country
a continuous residence permit on the grounds other than working or practicing a profession
a residence permit on the basis of family ties
a residence permit on the basis of remigration
a residence permit on the basis of temporary protection or humanitarian reasons for immigration
a residence permit as a victim of human trafficking
a residence permit in cases where you cannot be removed from Finland
a residence permit for studies (limited right to work)

akuno_hime_1412

Post by akuno_hime_1412 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:25 am

Mamu, one thing you might not know is that if you graduate with a degree from Finland, there’s no restrictions in which field you can work in. So there’s no restrictions regarding which field or which employer he/she can work in. The card would be marked with “Työnteko-oikeus: Rajoittamaton -Tutkinnon suorittanut”

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:09 pm

akuno_hime_1412 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:25 am
Mamu, one thing you might not know is that if you graduate with a degree from Finland, there’s no restrictions in which field you can work in. So there’s no restrictions regarding which field or which employer he/she can work in. The card would be marked with “Työnteko-oikeus: Rajoittamaton -Tutkinnon suorittanut”
Ok if you think so but What I know it applies only permanent card.

Esu

Post by Esu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:36 pm

Is there anyone whose time of waiting has exceeded 20 months?

Uskomatonta

Post by Uskomatonta » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:52 pm

Hei! You don’t need to worry. I applied and got my citizenship with temporary contract. In fact, Migri don’t care what kind of RP you have, you just need to have a valid one for the whole waiting period. And it doesn’t matter if you don’t have a job at the time of application, it’s ok to be on kela.

I applied in Nov2020, in April 2021 my temporary RP was expiring. I applied for a new temporary RP in April. And in 2 weeks they gave me the decision. In 3 weeks they have a decision on my citizenship. Good luck!!!!
Nicole T wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:14 pm
Hello,
I am the new member in the forum and I am going to apply for my citizenship probably this year. However, I still have some questions related to my case; so it would be great to ask some advices from you guys. :)

I came to Finland for studies in 2015 and graduated in 2018 (visa B). After that i was granted the working visa type A (1+4) with the permanent contract. However, when Covid hit Finland in 2020, I was laid off and made a few money per month for living.

Until July 2021, I found another job in my field but it's just a temporary working contract (1 year); however the salary from this job is over Migri minimum requirement. I'm planning to apply for the Finnish citizenship maybe by the end of this year as my residence period of time and language requirements have been already fulfilled. The only hesistation for me is about the working contract, I just wonder if changing from permanent to temporary contract will be an obstacles for me to get the Finnish citizenship? and if there is anyone here was granted the Finnish citizenship with the temporary working contract ?
Thanks a lot and looking forwards to your advices.

PasilanKaveri

Post by PasilanKaveri » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:59 pm

Esu wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:36 pm
wow, that's a long time. I have been waiting since April 2020, 16 months.

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:31 pm

Mamu wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:09 pm
akuno_hime_1412 wrote:
It doesn’t (Aliens Act section 77). Permanent cards have no markings for ”Työnteko-oikeus” because permanent always means unlimited.

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:33 pm

Esu wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:36 pm
You should make a complaint here for excessive processing time:

https://www.oikeusasiamies.fi/en

PasilanKaveri

Post by PasilanKaveri » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:58 pm

betelgeuse wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:31 pm
Mamu wrote:
akuno_hime_1412 wrote:
It doesn’t (Aliens Act section 77). Permanent cards have no markings for ”Työnteko-oikeus” because permanent always means unlimited.
I just happened to read this (I honestly haven't read the rest of the conversation) but my permanent RP, on "huomautuksia" says: työnteko-oikeus: rajoittamaton (ulkl 78 § 3 mom. 1 kohta)

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:21 pm

PasilanKaveri wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:58 pm
betelgeuse wrote:
Mamu wrote:

I just happened to read this (I honestly haven't read the rest of the conversation) but my permanent RP, on "huomautuksia" says: työnteko-oikeus: rajoittamaton (ulkl 78 § 3 mom. 1 kohta)
Yeah, my comment should have been ”no such markings”. Thanks for the correction.

Edward35

Post by Edward35 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:58 pm

PasilanKaveri wrote:
betelgeuse wrote:
Mamu wrote:

I think every permanent cards have ( (ulkl 78 § 3 mom. 1 kohta)

Edward35

Post by Edward35 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:59 pm

Edward35 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:58 pm
PasilanKaveri wrote:
betelgeuse wrote:

I think every permanent cards have ( (ulkl 78 § 3 mom. 1 kohta)
työnteko-oikeus: rajoittamaton (ulkl 78 § 3 mom. 1 kohta) i think every permanent cards have it.