Citizenship Application 2021

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Edward35

Re: Citizenship Application 2021

Post by Edward35 » Tue May 11, 2021 4:48 pm

Maybe such person might be having different issue. I haven't heard that issue of Invitation before.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Tue May 11, 2021 5:03 pm

Edward35 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 10:36 am
I think you can proceed to apply because you have payment plan ongoing. My opinion, you don't have hindrance now.
I applied last Monday. Because my opinion time past and I have payment plan. I am working full time and life is going on country not on the list. I have PR. If it’s serious criminal company usually cheek criminal history otherwise. I am right working in full time as a varastomies shopping canter. Company I am working for is Prisma. I hope it will be the not big issue for getting it.

letseatpizza

Post by letseatpizza » Wed May 12, 2021 8:45 pm

Having an appointment to prove my identity soon. Has anyone visited migri recently? What was asked during the interview - were the questions difficult? My Finnish is still far from perfect and I’m really stressed I won’t understand what the officer says. Any info would be very appreciated.

Mrpotatis

Post by Mrpotatis » Wed May 12, 2021 10:24 pm

letseatpizza wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 8:45 pm
Having an appointment to prove my identity soon. Has anyone visited migri recently? What was asked during the interview - were the questions difficult? My Finnish is still far from perfect and I’m really stressed I won’t understand what the officer says. Any info would be very appreciated.
It's all good. Few people around me and me we all agreed that the interview was just like every other interview we had before with migri in regards to residence permit. They ask you to show documents + maybe throw a question about some document and that's it. If the officer is nice you may end up talking about the weather today or such but there's no quantum physics sort of talk

Mrpotatis

Post by Mrpotatis » Fri May 14, 2021 3:18 pm

Lol so the processing time changed till a minimum average of 6 months instead of 5. And they now have an update that there's a backlog (same as the one they posted in November last year).
It's irritating that the only thing they do that the customer can see is a post saying "sorry there's a backlog". Like can they just not update what they are doing to solve this backlog issue ? And why would it exist in the first place even ? 😑

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Fri May 14, 2021 3:28 pm

Mrpotatis wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 3:18 pm
Lol so the processing time changed till a minimum average of 6 months instead of 5. And they now have an update that there's a backlog (same as the one they posted in November last year).
It's irritating that the only thing they do that the customer can see is a post saying "sorry there's a backlog". Like can they just not update what they are doing to solve this backlog issue ? And why would it exist in the first place even ? 😑
be patient of course, one day the decision you will face up.
Make yourself busy with something else. Life is however going on 😀

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Fri May 14, 2021 3:30 pm

Mamu wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 3:28 pm
Mrpotatis wrote:
Processing of citizenship applications is currently congested. About 8786 applications are currently pending.

There is a congestion, especially in applications, for which we have to ask for further clarification. We are able to process the fastest applications in which the customer has come to Finland with a prior permit, has a national passport and the general conditions for granting citizenship are met.

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Fri May 14, 2021 3:36 pm

Mamu wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 3:30 pm
Mamu wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 3:28 pm
Mrpotatis wrote:
It may take longer to process your application than the processing time counter estimates if you have presented passports from one of the following countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Gambia, Ghana, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia, and Syria. Read more on the page

Processing of citizenship applications is currently congested. About 8786 applications are currently pending.

There is a congestion, especially in applications, for which we have to ask for further clarification. We are able to process the fastest applications in which the customer has come to Finland with a prior permit, has a national passport and the general conditions for granting citizenship are met.

Edward35

Post by Edward35 » Fri May 14, 2021 6:25 pm

Please i want to know, does all citizenship applications decisions come from Helsinki???

Salman.Saleem

Post by Salman.Saleem » Fri May 14, 2021 11:44 pm

Yes, all decisions come from Nationality division of migri which is based in Helsinki.

AidenPou

Post by AidenPou » Sat May 15, 2021 4:39 pm

Hi

very basic question that got me unnecessary confused.
Do we need to submit the bank statement when applying for citizenship, or the payslip is enough?
In the website there is no mention of bank statement, but friends are saying that it must be add. I will add it anyway but a bit confused though....

Salman.Saleem

Post by Salman.Saleem » Sat May 15, 2021 10:20 pm

Only payslips are required. However, migri may ask you to provide them with the bank statement, as in some situation they can only check whether you have means of support for a certain period. In my case, they ask me to submit the bank statement for those months when my means of support were based on scholarship money. They told me that only a scholarship reception certificate is not enough and I have to show them that I have actually received the awarded scholarship money in my bank account. So I simply provided them the bank statement for those months only where my means of support were based on scholarship. This is the story behind my bank statement submission to migri .

Edward35

Post by Edward35 » Sat May 15, 2021 10:58 pm

Do you have your decision now ,as you submitted the bank statement?

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Sat May 15, 2021 11:30 pm

Salman.Saleem wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 10:20 pm
Only payslips are required. However, migri may ask you to provide them with the bank statement, as in some situation they can only check whether you have means of support for a certain period. In my case, they ask me to submit the bank statement for those months when my means of support were based on scholarship money. They told me that only a scholarship reception certificate is not enough and I have to show them that I have actually received the awarded scholarship money in my bank account. So I simply provided them the bank statement for those months only where my means of support were based on scholarship. This is the story behind my bank statement submission to migri .
Salman.Saleem wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 10:20 pm
They told me that only a scholarship reception certificate is not enough and I have to show them that I have actually received the awarded scholarship money in my bank account. So I simply provided them the bank statement for those months only where my means of support were based on scholarship. This is the story behind my bank statement submission to migri
Where did you receive those scholarship money if you receive from Kela such a opintotuki or something like unemployment benefit.I think you don’t have to show them bank statement. Migri get those information from Kela and Te-office.

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Sat May 15, 2021 11:45 pm

AidenPou wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 4:39 pm
Hi

very basic question that got me unnecessary confused.
Do we need to submit the bank statement when applying for citizenship, or the payslip is enough?
In the website there is no mention of bank statement, but friends are saying that it must be add. I will add it anyway but a bit confused though....
General attachments

Valid passport or another identity document if you do not have a passport
Certificate of language skills
Statement on current and earlier income. You do not need to send us a statement concerning information that the Finnish Immigration Service receives from the tax authorities or from the operator that has granted a benefit to you.