Citizenship Application 2021

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
ShadowEn

Re: Citizenship Application 2021

Post by ShadowEn » Thu May 20, 2021 9:46 pm

No, they do not want a passport photo

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

zoeker2

Post by zoeker2 » Thu May 20, 2021 9:49 pm

ShadowEn wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 9:46 pm
Thank you, ShadowEn!

A thing I forgot to mention: I'm not going to attach the palkkatodistus because I got a response from the payroll company that this is information that can now be directly obtained from the tulosrekisteri.

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Thu May 20, 2021 9:53 pm

zoeker2 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 9:49 pm
ShadowEn wrote:
Thank you, ShadowEn!

A thing I forgot to mention: I'm not going to attach the palkkatodistus because I got a response from the payroll company that this is information that can now be directly obtained from the tulosrekisteri.
Only Kela available to access to tulosrekisteri.
Wrong information.

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Thu May 20, 2021 10:02 pm

Mamu wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 9:53 pm
zoeker2 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 9:49 pm
ShadowEn wrote:
Thank you, ShadowEn!

Only Kela available to access to tulosrekisteri.
Wrong information.
I called migri and spoke with them yesterday.They said send a as additional information like payslips if traveling don’t need you to send tbank statement if necessary depends on the on each applicant for those who has B to A RP. If applicants has strong family ties.They don’t need to provide anything income.

Edward35

Post by Edward35 » Thu May 20, 2021 10:11 pm

Does migri decide applications on citizenship based on family ties?

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Thu May 20, 2021 10:16 pm

Edward35 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 10:11 pm
Does migri decide applications on citizenship based on family ties?
Completely No!! It’s however let say bonus my opinion because I see lost of people who has strong family ties having a decision like mostly 2-3-4-5 months.

Edward35

Post by Edward35 » Thu May 20, 2021 10:21 pm

Can you explain more about the family ties? What makes you think they got their decisions at the range you put out?

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Thu May 20, 2021 10:24 pm

Edward35 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 10:21 pm
Can you explain more about the family ties? What makes you think they got their decisions at the range you put out?
I have reading all the posts from 2019 to 2020 and now we are 2021 people sent all the information about those who got fast decisions they also explained that their back yard.

Edward35

Post by Edward35 » Thu May 20, 2021 10:31 pm

Ok. Kiitos

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Thu May 20, 2021 10:42 pm

Edward35 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 10:31 pm
Ok. Kiitos
Your welcome 🙏 I wish we get decision soon as possible 😀
I have told you bfore if I remember correct.
I have applied 9.05.2021 .I am also trying to find a answer that Penalties Imprisonment 75 days imprisonment Imprisonment is conditional. Probation ended 30.4.2017
I have only that matter trying to find answers if some has same problem. I have full time job and PR on the hand.

maskara

Post by maskara » Thu May 20, 2021 11:41 pm

Mamu wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 12:58 pm
RangaistusSakkorangaistusOdotusaika

30 - 59 päiväsakkoa 1 vuosi tekopäivästä

60 - 99 päiväsakkoa 2 vuotta tekopäivästä

100 - 240 päiväsakkoa 3 vuotta tekopäivästä

10 -14 kertaa vähintään päiväsakkorangaistus 3 vuotta viimeisestä tekopäivästä

ehdollinen vankeusrangaistus 3 vuotta tekopäivästä

yhdyskuntapalvelu 3 vuotta tekopäivästä

nuorisorangaistus 3 vuotta tekopäivästä

Who could explain to this tekopäivastä I am Bir confused abut it for example if crime happened 2017now we are 2020 already past 4 years. What could be the punishment? Only 1 crime . Can be the problem?
Many thanks
Imho, your case looks rather complicated:

“ The integrity requirement must be fulfilled in order to obtain Finnish citizenship. Committing a crime or being issued a restraining order may prevent a person from obtaining citizenship.
The nature, recurrence and severity of the crimes as well as the time since the crimes were committed are taken into account in the consideration.”

Also:

“ To be able to become a Finnish citizen, you must have taken care of your payment obligations under public law. In other words, you must have paid for example your

taxes
fines
state-guaranteed student loan
hospital fees
child maintenance payments

If you have not fulfilled these obligations, we will assess whether you have fundamentally neglected your payment obligations. We will for example consider whether you have made your payments to the best of your payment abilities and whether, for example, you have created a payment plan and followed it.”

“ In order to get Finnish citizenship, you must meet the integrity requirement.

Integrity means that you have not committed any punishable act and that no restraining order has been issued against you. However, offences for which you have been punished by petty fines do not prevent you from becoming a Finnish citizen.

Offences and restraining orders are not absolute obstacles to becoming a Finnish citizen. However, there must be well-founded reasons before we will make an exception to the integrity requirement. We will for example consider:

the time that has passed since you committed the offence(s)
the severity of the punishment
the nature of the act(s)
whether you have repeated the offence(s)
Waiting period
If you have been guilty of a punishable offence, you may have to wait for a certain period of time before you can get citizenship. In such a case, we will make a negative decision on your application and impose a waiting period on you. During the waiting period, you will not be granted Finnish citizenship unless there is a well-founded reason.

The length of the waiting period depends on the following factors:

the nature of the act(s)
Any exceptions to the length of the waiting period are considered individually for each case. If you wish to apply for Finnish citizenship during or after the waiting period, you must submit a new application.

You may also receive a negative decision not get a waiting period. This may happen if your offences have been very serious and we find it impossible to grant you citizenship until further notice. This depends on:

the nature of the act(s)
the number of punishments
If you wish to reapply for Finnish citizenship, you must submit a new application. We will make a decision on your application based on your situation at that time.”

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Thu May 20, 2021 11:56 pm

maskara wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 11:41 pm
Mamu wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 12:58 pm
RangaistusSakkorangaistusOdotusaika

30 - 59 päiväsakkoa 1 vuosi tekopäivästä

60 - 99 päiväsakkoa 2 vuotta tekopäivästä

100 - 240 päiväsakkoa 3 vuotta tekopäivästä

10 -14 kertaa vähintään päiväsakkorangaistus 3 vuotta viimeisestä tekopäivästä

ehdollinen vankeusrangaistus 3 vuotta tekopäivästä

yhdyskuntapalvelu 3 vuotta tekopäivästä

nuorisorangaistus 3 vuotta tekopäivästä

Who could explain to this tekopäivastä I am Bir confused abut it for example if crime happened 2017now we are 2020 already past 4 years. What could be the punishment? Only 1 crime . Can be the problem?
Many thanks
Imho, your case looks rather complicated:

“ The integrity requirement must be fulfilled in order to obtain Finnish citizenship. Committing a crime or being issued a restraining order may prevent a person from obtaining citizenship.
The nature, recurrence and severity of the crimes as well as the time since the crimes were committed are taken into account in the consideration.”

Also:

“ To be able to become a Finnish citizen, you must have taken care of your payment obligations under public law. In other words, you must have paid for example your

taxes
fines
state-guaranteed student loan
hospital fees
child maintenance payments

If you have not fulfilled these obligations, we will assess whether you have fundamentally neglected your payment obligations. We will for example consider whether you have made your payments to the best of your payment abilities and whether, for example, you have created a payment plan and followed it.”

“ In order to get Finnish citizenship, you must meet the integrity requirement.

Integrity means that you have not committed any punishable act and that no restraining order has been issued against you. However, offences for which you have been punished by petty fines do not prevent you from becoming a Finnish citizen.

Offences and restraining orders are not absolute obstacles to becoming a Finnish citizen. However, there must be well-founded reasons before we will make an exception to the integrity requirement. We will for example consider:

the nature of the act(s)
whether you have repeated the offence(s)
Waiting period
If you have been guilty of a punishable offence, you may have to wait for a certain period of time before you can get citizenship. In such a case, we will make a negative decision on your application and impose a waiting period on you. During the waiting period, you will not be granted Finnish citizenship unless there is a well-founded reason.

The length of the waiting period depends on the following factors:

the nature of the act(s)
Any exceptions to the length of the waiting period are considered individually for each case. If you wish to apply for Finnish citizenship during or after the waiting period, you must submit a new application.

You may also receive a negative decision not get a waiting period. This may happen if your offences have been very serious and we find it impossible to grant you citizenship until further notice. This depends on:

the nature of the act(s)
the number of punishments
If you wish to reapply for Finnish citizenship, you must submit a new application. We will make a decision on your application based on your situation at that time.”
conditional is a "yellow card" or warning and on the other hand an opportunity to improve one's way.
Eli suomeksi ehdollinen on "keltainen kortti" eli varoitus ja toisaalta mahdollisuus parantaa tapansa.

zoeker2

Post by zoeker2 » Sat May 22, 2021 8:50 am

zoeker2 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 9:40 pm
zoeker2 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 4:29 pm
Hi,

I'm a EU citizen and I've been a temporary from March 2014 to June 2015 and then a permanent from June 2015. Decided recently to apply for citizenship.

I'm still waiting for:
- the results from the YKI test that I sat for on 29.3.
- the palkkatodistus

I've filled in the application and after I get the above two things I'm going to submit it (hopefully by the end of May). I'll attach:
- the scanned title page of my passport
- the scanned kielitodistus
- the palkkatodistus (scanned if on paper, I have no idea in what form I'm going to get it)
- account statements from my bank account for the past six months

One of parts that I found the hardest to fill in the application was the question whether I've been outside of Finland, when, where and for what reason. After I spent several days digging in electronic boarding passes, photos, emails and what not I managed to come up with the nearly exhaustive list of 50 travels. :roll:
I finally got the YKI-test results and just submitted the application. I have an appointment in Migri tomorrow.

I'm going to take with me my passport and the original documents but one thing that I am not sure about is:

Do I need to also give them a passport photo?
I was in Migri for identification yesterday. 5404 in queue.

ddddd

Post by ddddd » Sat May 22, 2021 1:47 pm

zoeker2 wrote:

I finally got the YKI-test results and just submitted the application. I have an appointment in Migri tomorrow.

I'm going to take with me my passport and the original documents but one thing that I am not sure about is:

So you took the YKI test on 29/3/2021 and already got the results? When did you get it? As far as I know most people are still waiting.

zoeker2

Post by zoeker2 » Sat May 22, 2021 3:44 pm

ddddd wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 1:47 pm
zoeker2 wrote:

So you took the YKI test on 29/3/2021 and already got the results? When did you get it? As far as I know most people are still waiting.
Thursday afternoon. (20.5.2021)