Citizenship Application 2021

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
PasilanKaveri

Re: Citizenship Application 2021

Post by PasilanKaveri » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:26 pm

Momomamo wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:44 pm
I have received a positive decision after 23 months of waiting! No extra document was requested. I updated my payslips every 3-4 months.
Just be patient, don't think about it, get on with your normal life routine and it will eventually arrive!
Good luck to you all!
Congrats! Especially after waiting for so long. Can you please tell us on which ground you had your residence permits? And something more if you feel like.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Edward35

Post by Edward35 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:43 pm

Any good news from you guys, we applied this year?

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:54 am

Edward35 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:43 pm
Any good news from you guys, we applied this year?
Yes I have if you call them morning between 8:30 to9:00
They immediately answer to you and tell you wait processing time is 20 month could be more then that she will tell you. Better to think something else to not worry about it you will get decision when you retires 🤣🤣

Champs

Post by Champs » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:12 pm

Guys i have contacted this morning and senior advisor over phone Sonja Velasquiz has informed me that country list is still active in their backend system which means that even it has been removed from the website its still in action for processing matters. She had informed me since i am from Pakistan so currently my application is 20 months queue which soon will update to 24 months.

Currently they were processing application for 21.01.2020 ( for countries on lists) and according to that she have estimate that my application will most likely come into processing by end of next year 2022. I have no words for them because they dont listen. I have proved identity in Feb 2021 and queue situation is 3178 as of today.

PasilanKaveri

Post by PasilanKaveri » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:47 pm

Champs wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:12 pm
Guys i have contacted this morning and senior advisor over phone Sonja Velasquiz has informed me that country list is still active in their backend system which means that even it has been removed from the website its still in action for processing matters. She had informed me since i am from Pakistan so currently my application is 20 months queue which soon will update to 24 months.

Currently they were processing application for 21.01.2020 ( for countries on lists) and according to that she have estimate that my application will most likely come into processing by end of next year 2022. I have no words for them because they dont listen. I have proved identity in Feb 2021 and queue situation is 3178 as of today.
I send you a private message.

akuno_hime_1412

Post by akuno_hime_1412 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:18 am

Ohh that is very unfortunate 😟 How did you ask about that? When I called they just told me it will take months until my application got processed but there wasn’t an exact schedule like what that officer told you.
How could many people get their decision at queue number 2600-2800 while others stay at 200-300 for months? I have Pakistani friend who has been waiting for 15+ months and have not received any real contact beside automatic request for updates.

About the country list, it certainly not right of migri to classify some countries as not reliable. But from my point of view, I really couldn’t trust my own country’s embassy transparency sometimes. So they have a valid reason to doubt and take more time with the processing. So the fault lies in your own country’s embassy/consulate as well.

Champs

Post by Champs » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:04 pm

Probably she was a polite officer and informed me all. What they find after 19 months is just nothing you know. There are way too worst countries where no data registeries are available. Currently if you guys think that your matter get to a point than raise your voice as administrative complain with migri.

Similary she have informed me that our head of sections can help.

Kristiina Simonen and Anu Korkeelehto both are responsible for nationality issues.

We do understand co-operation of our countries and embassies but i can list at least 20 countries which are way too worst than Pakistan. I just received my Permanent residence and previous permits on same passport. Whether all those issued on fake passport? Surpris i am with finnish stories🙃

NaLeKoNa

Post by NaLeKoNa » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:51 pm

Champs wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:04 pm
Probably she was a polite officer and informed me all. What they find after 19 months is just nothing you know. There are way too worst countries where no data registeries are available. Currently if you guys think that your matter get to a point than raise your voice as administrative complain with migri.

Similary she have informed me that our head of sections can help.

Kristiina Simonen and Anu Korkeelehto both are responsible for nationality issues.

We do understand co-operation of our countries and embassies but i can list at least 20 countries which are way too worst than Pakistan. I just received my Permanent residence and previous permits on same passport. Whether all those issued on fake passport? Surpris i am with finnish stories🙃
Do you people really believe MIGRI makes a background check on people from those so called countries with passport reliability issues? You pay 420 euros for the citizenship application, if MIGRI wants to make background check on people from those countries, it will mean sending an official to that country to investigate as the embassies of those countries are not even present in Finland, even if they were, they can't help them with information without first sending someone to the country also to find out for them which won't be free of charge, so think of it, will MIGRI spend 500 to 1000 euros or more to investigate someone when the applicant paid 420 euros for the application?? My point is I don't believe they make any deep background check, all they could do is to make forensic investigation on your passport to ascertain if it is fake/forged, check if your names and date of birth tally from previous documents you ever had, that's all they can do which will be done in Finland by forensic investigators, then from your travel history within Europe they try to find from EU countries data if you've committed crime or any penalty over there before. Well, these are my thoughts, someone should enlighten me more if he/she disagrees or has an idea/better explanation!

akuno_hime_1412

Post by akuno_hime_1412 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:46 pm

NaLeKoNa wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:51 pm
Do you people really believe MIGRI makes a background check on people from those so called countries with passport reliability issues? You pay 420 euros for the citizenship application, if MIGRI wants to make background check on people from those countries, it will mean sending an official to that country to investigate as the embassies of those countries are not even present in Finland, even if they were, they can't help them with information without first sending someone to the country also to find out for them which won't be free of charge, so think of it, will MIGRI spend 500 to 1000 euros or more to investigate someone when the applicant paid 420 euros for the application?? My point is I don't believe they make any deep background check, all they could do is to make forensic investigation on your passport to ascertain if it is fake/forged, check if your names and date of birth tally from previous documents you ever had, that's all they can do which will be done in Finland by forensic investigators, then from your travel history within Europe they try to find from EU countries data if you've committed crime or any penalty over there before. Well, these are my thoughts, someone should enlighten me more if he/she disagrees or has an idea/better explanation!
Have no insight on Migri's process nor their investigation's method but here's something about costs
Maahanmuuttoviraston rahoituksesta noin 25 % katetaan hakemusten käsittelymaksuilla. Kaikissa hakemustyypeissä ei käsittelymaksuissa kuitenkaan ole mahdollista päästä omakustannushinnan tasolle, minkä vuoksi myös lupa-asioiden lisäresurssointi valtion talousarviosta on tarpeen koko suunnittelukaudella. Vuonna 2020 maksullisen toiminnan kustannusvastaavuus oli 72 %.

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:30 pm

akuno_hime_1412 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:46 pm
NaLeKoNa wrote:
Have no insight on Migri's process nor their investigation's method but here's something about costs
Maahanmuuttoviraston rahoituksesta noin 25 % katetaan hakemusten käsittelymaksuilla. Kaikissa hakemustyypeissä ei käsittelymaksuissa kuitenkaan ole mahdollista päästä omakustannushinnan tasolle, minkä vuoksi myös lupa-asioiden lisäresurssointi valtion talousarviosta on tarpeen koko suunnittelukaudella. Vuonna 2020 maksullisen toiminnan kustannusvastaavuus oli 72 %.
Misleading quote. For example, applying for asylum is free, skewing the 25%. The relevant part is only the last sentence.

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:14 am

6 month will be 25.10.2021 ( nothing changes still stage 1. anyone who applied and 5 or 6 months any stages changed?
Many thanks.

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:27 am

akuno_hime_1412 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:46 pm
NaLeKoNa wrote:
Yes Migri will investigating the applicant what ever it costs something you don’t know they cover that money from the government.Because their job to find a correct applicant to obtain to citizenship. 450e is not income or expense, sort of giving a baby name . That money either belongs to Migri. Migri also pay taxes and they have workers ylitarkastaja. In overseas research free of charge to the agreement made by the foreign ministe and EU free access date. You know nothing about the investigating rules. So you better to wait for the decision without mentioning anything.

Esu

Post by Esu » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:56 pm

Mamu wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:14 am
6 month will be 25.10.2021 ( nothing changes still stage 1. anyone who applied and 5 or 6 months any stages changed?
Many thanks.
Mine will be 21 months on the 29th of this month, still in stage one. Country on list though.

PasilanKaveri

Post by PasilanKaveri » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:00 pm

Mamu wrote:
Many thanks.
Stage 2, with already one request of more documents satisfied in September of the last year, before, interview in April. So 1 year and half. Relax.

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:38 pm

PasilanKaveri wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:00 pm
Mamu wrote:
Many thanks.
Stage 2, with already one request of more documents satisfied in September of the last year, before, interview in April. So 1 year and half. Relax.
country on the list?