Citizenship Application 2021

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Post Reply
PasilanKaveri
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:32 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2021

Post by PasilanKaveri » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:28 pm

Edward35 wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:04 pm
No good news from anyone? If there is some improvement in some of you guys applications, share with us.
Sadly, not. I am waiting since Spring of 2020. Applied as a spouse of a Finnish citizen. The problem for me might be that I came to Finland without a residence permit (because I had right to come and stay for short time without visa) and I applied once I was here and married. Migri might have put my application in a very slow line, but it has been one year and a half! UNBELIEVABLE.



Re: Citizenship Application 2021

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic
 

PasilanKaveri
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:32 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2021

Post by PasilanKaveri » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:33 pm

Also, something people should know and stop posting about the queue: it IS NOT an indication on the process speed of any application. It just depends on which office (and type of queue) your application ends up, and this varies by different factors: whether you came to Finland with a residence permit or not and if you have a valid passport.

Stone360
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:13 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2021

Post by Stone360 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:35 pm

Is there such thing as fast and slow queue for citizenship application?

User avatar
Liselelal
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:26 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2021

Post by Liselelal » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:51 am

why?

Stone360
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:13 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2021

Post by Stone360 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:20 pm

mämmirakastaja wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:30 pm
@Stone360

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup: What is your queue number? It now works for me too. Apparently there is 5200+ applications in front of me. Country not on the list.
5123 people infront of me as of today. Country on the list

boy30062021
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:12 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2021

Post by boy30062021 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:36 pm

Stone360 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:20 pm
mämmirakastaja wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:30 pm
@Stone360

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup: What is your queue number? It now works for me too. Apparently there is 5200+ applications in front of me. Country not on the list.
5123 people infront of me as of today. Country on the list

I applied 30th June and my queue number is 5887. Country not on the list. Looks like we have to wait very long even when people says that queue does not matter. I called Migri they told me 6 months to 13months. @Stone360 are you still on stage one? we have applied same month. I am on stage 1 still. Good luck to us

Mamu
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon May 10, 2021 2:57 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2021

Post by Mamu » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:08 pm

boy30062021 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:36 pm
Stone360 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:20 pm
mämmirakastaja wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:30 pm
@Stone360

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup: What is your queue number? It now works for me too. Apparently there is 5200+ applications in front of me. Country not on the list.
5123 people infront of me as of today. Country on the list

I applied 30th June and my queue number is 5887. Country not on the list. Looks like we have to wait very long even when people says that queue does not matter. I called Migri they told me 6 months to 13months. @Stone360 are you still on stage one? we have applied same month. I am on stage 1 still. Good luck to us
Applied 25.4.2021 yesterday they asked last visited countries.

Stone360
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:13 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2021

Post by Stone360 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:12 pm

boy30062021 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:36 pm
Stone360 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:20 pm
mämmirakastaja wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:30 pm
@Stone360

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup: What is your queue number? It now works for me too. Apparently there is 5200+ applications in front of me. Country not on the list.
5123 people infront of me as of today. Country on the list

I applied 30th June and my queue number is 5887. Country not on the list. Looks like we have to wait very long even when people says that queue does not matter. I called Migri they told me 6 months to 13months. @Stone360 are you still on stage one? we have applied same month. I am on stage 1 still. Good luck to us
Oh yes I am still on stage 1 let's stay positive

akuno_hime_1412
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:11 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2021

Post by akuno_hime_1412 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:07 pm

Mamu wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:08 pm
boy30062021 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:36 pm
Stone360 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:20 pm


5123 people infront of me as of today. Country on the list

I applied 30th June and my queue number is 5887. Country not on the list. Looks like we have to wait very long even when people says that queue does not matter. I called Migri they told me 6 months to 13months. @Stone360 are you still on stage one? we have applied same month. I am on stage 1 still. Good luck to us
Applied 25.4.2021 yesterday they asked last visited countries.

Real person or automatic message?

Mamu
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon May 10, 2021 2:57 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2021

Post by Mamu » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:15 pm

akuno_hime_1412 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:07 pm
Mamu wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:08 pm
boy30062021 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:36 pm



I applied 30th June and my queue number is 5887. Country not on the list. Looks like we have to wait very long even when people says that queue does not matter. I called Migri they told me 6 months to 13months. @Stone360 are you still on stage one? we have applied same month. I am on stage 1 still. Good luck to us
Applied 25.4.2021 yesterday they asked last visited countries.

Real person or automatic message?
Real person

Edward35
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed May 05, 2021 4:24 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2021

Post by Edward35 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:36 pm

Mamu wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:15 pm
akuno_hime_1412 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:07 pm
Mamu wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:08 pm

Applied 25.4.2021 yesterday they asked last visited countries.

Real person or automatic message?
Real person
Has your application moved to stage 2?

Mamu
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon May 10, 2021 2:57 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2021

Post by Mamu » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:44 pm

Edward35 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:36 pm
Mamu wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:15 pm
akuno_hime_1412 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:07 pm



Real person or automatic message?
Real person
Has your application moved to stage 2?
No stage 1

boy30062021
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:12 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2021

Post by boy30062021 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:49 pm

Mamu wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:08 pm
boy30062021 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:36 pm
Stone360 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:20 pm


5123 people infront of me as of today. Country on the list

I applied 30th June and my queue number is 5887. Country not on the list. Looks like we have to wait very long even when people says that queue does not matter. I called Migri they told me 6 months to 13months. @Stone360 are you still on stage one? we have applied same month. I am on stage 1 still. Good luck to us
Applied 25.4.2021 yesterday they asked last visited countries.
@Mamu could you tell what is your queue number means maybe you might get soon your decision. That is very good sign 😊

Mamu
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon May 10, 2021 2:57 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2021

Post by Mamu » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:33 pm

boy30062021 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:49 pm
Mamu wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:08 pm
boy30062021 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:36 pm



I applied 30th June and my queue number is 5887. Country not on the list. Looks like we have to wait very long even when people says that queue does not matter. I called Migri they told me 6 months to 13months. @Stone360 are you still on stage one? we have applied same month. I am on stage 1 still. Good luck to us
Applied 25.4.2021 yesterday they asked last visited countries.
@Mamu could you tell what is your queue number means maybe you might get soon your decision. That is very good sign 😊
queue number is 4911

SMUN
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:01 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2021

Post by SMUN » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:18 pm

PasilanKaveri wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:33 pm
Also, something people should know and stop posting about the queue: it IS NOT an indication on the process speed of any application. It just depends on which office (and type of queue) your application ends up, and this varies by different factors: whether you came to Finland with a residence permit or not and if you have a valid passport.

Agreed, queue is just a random number and doesn't constitute much sense looking at how arbitrary decisions have been made. My queue number is under 2000 yet stage 1 and just one random email 4 months ago in a time span of 11 months. The only thing that they seem to be adhering to strictly is the country list. You wont see someone in the country list getting it under 18 months or at least I have observed that such is the case. It is shameful that they took the list off of their website due to obvious legal concerns that could ensue if they stick with it and yet still considering it in their processing matters.


Post Reply