Just to express my unhappiness about FUKU ravintola

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
babyloner

Post by babyloner » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:50 pm

Was quite disappointed that I have brought 2 x 20e voucher last summer and it has expired. Due to covid situation I put them on hold and Now unfortunately, Restaurant do not honor them. I understand that it has passed its date. But money has been spent and the restaurant has right to not accept them. How the organisaion treat their customer tells alot about them. Money already in the cashier too bad for consumer like us. I have no right to demand that they honor the voucher, But what they should or could do is just honor them out of goodwill and you will earn a whole new group of customer.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Y77

Re: Just to express my unhappiness about FUKU ravintola

Post by Y77 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:54 am

buying vouchers is almost never a good idea, just think what happened to all the 1000's of people that had anttila lahjakortit in their hands when it went bankrupt...much better to give cash as a present: no expiry dates and no problems, and you can spend it everywhere, unlike a lahjakortti

agroot

Post by agroot » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:33 pm

babyloner wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:50 pm
But what they should or could do is just honor them out of goodwill and you will earn a whole new group of customer.
Not really. Do they have sea urchin, octopus, lobster or nagaimo? Or any fish from japan.. I wouldn't mind if they sell fake voucher or kick customer after 30 minutes

NukkuMatti

Post by NukkuMatti » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:46 pm

Y77 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:54 am
buying vouchers is almost never a good idea, just think what happened to all the 1000's of people that had anttila lahjakortit in their hands when it went bankrupt...much better to give cash as a present: no expiry dates and no problems, and you can spend it everywhere, unlike a lahjakortti
What to think of all the gift cards to Toys a Rus, all those children got scammed out of their (birthday) presents.

The only gift card that you should give is a prepaid credit card (I think they can be bought at City Market) Google play (if they have android) or Apple store gift cards (for I tunes or app store) , then you can use the gift cards at least online or pay the Microsoft Support help-desk employee with the Indian accent (they give my Indian friends a real bad name) that just accidentally paid you 1000€ too much back with your own savings account to your own disposable account after you let them get access to your computer. :lol: