"False" report to child protection services

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
NukkuMatti

Post by NukkuMatti » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:12 am

Hi there everyone, hope you all are safe!

I have an issue I am uncertain of how to proceed and would like to get some stories of you all who have experienced the same or know of these issues from relatives.

I just (last week) found out by using the EU-GDPR to get all my information form Family social work.
This information included a report from last year September 11 days before my wife died, from a report made to Child Protection Services.

The report was made by my #evilsisterinlaw, the Older sister of my wife.
Our children are in a court battle at the court of appeal in Helsinki, with this "aunt" over the inheritance of their grandmother, that died 3,5 years ago.
The Evil sister in law has lost the case where she got disinherited at the district court.
The appeal case would start in October and is now waiting a decision of the court after I (only remaining guardian of the children) felt compelled and intimidated to settle the case in October after receiving permission from the guardianship authority for the settlement in december.

The report to child protection services was made the same day as an attempt from my evil sister in law, to persuade my dying wife to give up our defense and grant my evil sister in law the inheritance. My wife did not fall for it and wrote a hand written note with a clear message to my evil sister in law that this was not possible due to the fact the appeal was filed by the evil sister (in law) herself.
Giving in would mean our (underage children) would need to pay all the court costs as well, even from the one they won.

The report to child protection services stated multiple lies about me and our family regarding our family situation, the reason the evil sister in law made the report now and the reasons for doing it anonymously.
My evil sister in law accused me of being aggressive and that they actually moved from Riihimäki to Lohja because of my aggressiveness last year.

Of course this is all a lie and a clear attempt to get me and our family and kids into trouble.
To be clear about how much this is a lie: the Husband of my evil sister inlaw, is at 4 december 2019 convicted for threatening our family and has to pay about 2000€ (incl interest) damages to me (which is handled by Ullosotto but no cent has been paid yet). The husband is partly convicted because he (presumably) took the fall for my evil sister in law under threat of divorce (he is poor, she will have 100K from her father's inheritance).

Theoretically it is even possible that if the child protection services would decide to take custody and guardianship of my children away from me, the evil sister in law, as the most close still living relative, would file for custody of my children and that way get her hands on the whole inheritance again (which seems to be the master plan here). She could even as a guardian of my children decide to try to drop the defense against her own appeal (although I believe the law does not allow this, but she is too lehmä to understand this).

This pure evil should be stopped and I am considering filing a case of defamation / false claims report to the police...
Anyone any advice / idea about the rate of success, chance on a conviction here?
I am also considering withdrawing my agreement to a settlement to the appeal court case now I have evidence of her intimidation and false reporting, would this still be possible as long as the court of appeal has not made a decision yet?

P.S. the report from child protection services was made anonymous, but the data of the reporting person was not redacted in the documents, this might have been an error of the person copying it for me.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinlandGirl

Re: "False" report to child protection services

Post by FinlandGirl » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:14 am

NukkuMatti wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:12 am
Anyone any advice / idea about the rate of success, chance on a conviction here?
I am also considering withdrawing my agreement to a settlement to the appeal court case now I have evidence of her intimidation and false reporting, would this still be possible as long as the court of appeal has not made a decision yet?
You are in long court battles, I assume/hope you are having a lawyer for that.

Why are you asking random people on the internet instead of your lawyer for legal advice?

NukkuMatti

Post by NukkuMatti » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:21 am

FinlandGirl wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:14 am
NukkuMatti wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:12 am
You are in long court battles, I assume/hope you are having a lawyer for that.

Why are you asking random people on the internet instead of your lawyer for legal advice?
As you can see, I do not particularly ask for advice, I ask for stories (start of topic), that there is an occasional question on the end, is merely because an answer form a oikeusaputoimisto takes about 3 months before they answer.
So basically I ask it here is exactly because I have so much experience with lengthy court battles... and the information flow not being equal in speed within the players involved.

EDIT: And.... these are not random people here, this is Finlandforum.org and we have here people like you and betelgeuse and some others, both pretty well familiar with Finnish law... (one more than the other but still...)
It never hurts to get different opinions on legal matters, especially from people with similar experiences, and hence this forum is in English, I actually understand what others say...

FinnGuyHelsinki

Post by FinnGuyHelsinki » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:08 pm

NukkuMatti wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:21 am
It never hurts to get different opinions on legal matters, especially from people with similar experiences, and hence this forum is in English, I actually understand what others say...
For any ongoing legal dispute, it's never a good idea to disclose any details, your opinions on the matter or the people involved publicly, or communicate directly with the opposing party, it can possibly only hurt your case. I'm sure your lawyer would agree. In general, especially with child custody cases, you will absolutely need a lawyer to have a chance of getting a fair treatment.

NukkuMatti

Post by NukkuMatti » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:43 pm

FinnGuyHelsinki wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:08 pm
NukkuMatti wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:21 am
For any ongoing legal dispute, it's never a good idea to disclose any details, your opinions on the matter or the people involved publicly, or communicate directly with the opposing party, it can possibly only hurt your case. I'm sure your lawyer would agree. In general, especially with child custody cases, you will absolutely need a lawyer to have a chance of getting a fair treatment.
Agreed,

I have had contact with the lawyer of the children, and he let me know there is no way back from the settlement..I will have to file separate charges but he cannot say anything about that, it is a different case and that would require a new mandate...so I have to contact oikeusaputoimisto for this again...

Luckily the matter of custody is resolved by me already with Family social work and Child protection services, no chance this custody will be of any problem, I have read the documents with the conclusion and decisions from child protection services and Family social work as well, it was clear to them as well that the report was fake / false. We were already client with them anyway because of the quick process (3 years) of my wife dying of cancer so our family situation was well known with them.

It just pisses me off that someone who is supposed to help her own dying little sister, is actually trying to ruin her children's future just before her death for the money...and only because she (is) was married to me and I am a foreigner and it was her opinion that the money her mother worked for should not go to the children of a foreigner (her own mothers grand children) ......F***ing N@zi.
(I have proof of that foreigner hate too).