debt claims

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
krapulassa

debt claims

Post by krapulassa » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:22 pm

Is there a way to find any all the recent debt claims against a social security number that need to be paid (for example, parking tickets or any other company with a claim for payment). I have recently changed addresses and the mail forwarding hasn't been working very well and need to know how to track any debts?

debt claims

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinnGuyHelsinki

Re: debt claims

Post by FinnGuyHelsinki » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:55 pm

krapulassa wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:22 pm
Is there a way to find any all the recent debt claims against a social security number that need to be paid (for example, parking tickets or any other company with a claim for payment). I have recently changed addresses and the mail forwarding hasn't been working very well and need to know how to track any debts?
There is no centralized place to get that data, you will have to contact the creditors, collection agencies, ulosotto (repossessing agency) and companies keeping credit rating data.

There's a guidance document (in Finnish) by Takuusäätiö on how to find out your debts https://www.takuusaatio.fi/wp-content/u ... ettava.pdf

betelgeuse

Re: debt claims

Post by betelgeuse » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:09 pm

krapulassa wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:22 pm
It's a personal identity code (it's not a number and does not mean having access to social security).

Have you verified in the online UI at DVV and Posti that the info is setup properly (they maintain separate records)?

It helps to know that collecting through a court requires verified delivery. This means that forwarding problems are unlikely to result in credit record issues.