Buy/prepay for a reliable return mail?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
agroot

Post by agroot » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:14 pm

What do people use to buy or prepay for a return mail? That is, I'll need to send it inside a parcel to somewhere and they'll send it back to me months later, no expiry and no need to call or click something online. It needs to be trackable and requires signature or identity upon delivery.

Posti's registered letters and express mails don't seem to work that way - I have tried and gave up. UPS's return mail is suitable except in Finland they don't allow private customers to register, and Matkahuolto's parcel requires the sender to be the payer...

I'm out of ideas...

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Buy/prepay for a reliable return mail?

Post by betelgeuse » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:00 am

agroot wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:14 pm
What do people use to buy or prepay for a return mail? That is, I'll need to send it inside a parcel to somewhere and they'll send it back to me months later, no expiry and no need to call or click something online. It needs to be trackable and requires signature or identity upon delivery.

Posti's registered letters and express mails don't seem to work that way - I have tried and gave up. UPS's return mail is suitable except in Finland they don't allow private customers to register, and Matkahuolto's parcel requires the sender to be the payer...

I'm out of ideas...
Registering as a business (sole trader) is free so for some paperwork (a tax return for no activity) you can do b2b with UPS.

agroot

Post by agroot » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:11 pm

betelgeuse wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:00 am
Registering as a business (sole trader) is free so for some paperwork (a tax return for no activity) you can do b2b with UPS.
Thanks, but I'm not a trader and all those steps for renewing some document seems rather extreme...

agroot

Post by agroot » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:36 pm

DHL's and Budbee also no...

Has anyone used Posti's Pre-paid Express Envelopes (Pikakuori kotimaahan) or Serial parcels (Sarjapaketit)?