Driving theory test

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
syrus

Driving theory test

Post by syrus » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:11 pm

I have few questions that I feel I made mistakes during the test.
Some of the questions and answers are below, please answer them if you know the correct one.

A snowplough is coming from another side of the road and there is a car behind you trying to overtake you. What should you do?
1. slow down and let the car behind you overtake as safely as possible.
2. speed up to prevent overtaking.
3. flash the headlight to stop the car from overtaking

You had to stop on a motorway in a dark place what should you do?
1. turn the right signal on.
2. turn headlights and hazard lights on.
3. turn high beam and hazard lights on.

An incoming vehicle has a high beam. what should you do?
1. look on the right side of the road and slow down the speed.
2. keep your high beam turned on until the meeting point.
3. oops (forgot the option)

THESE ARE THE ACTUAL QUESTION ASKED YOUR ANSWER WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. ALSO, YOU CAN SUGGEST SOME OTHER POSSIBlE DIFFICULT QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.
THANK YOU.

Driving theory test

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

NukkuMatti

Re: Driving theory test

Post by NukkuMatti » Wed May 12, 2021 10:06 pm

syrus wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:11 pm
I have few questions that I feel I made mistakes during the test.
Some of the questions and answers are below, please answer them if you know the correct one.

A snowplough is coming from another side of the road and there is a car behind you trying to overtake you. What should you do?
1. slow down and let the car behind you overtake as safely as possible. (most sensible option)
2. speed up to prevent overtaking. (dangerous / not allowed when already driving speed limit so..has to be No)
3. flash the headlight to stop the car from overtaking (headlight do not shine backwards so makes no sense)

You had to stop on a motorway in a dark place what should you do?
1. turn the right signal on. (would not make sense if you are on the left side and hence position on the road is not mentioned, neither if the car can still move, would check better options first)
2. turn headlights and hazard lights on. (most logical, hence headlights need to be on anyway when it is dark and stopping on the (side of the) motorway is only allowed when having car trouble, which would justify using the hazard lights).
3. turn high beam and hazard lights on. (You can only use high beam when not hindering other traffic so must be a no..)

An incoming vehicle has a high beam. what should you do?
1. look on the right side of the road and slow down the speed. (definitely do that otherwise you will not see anything for a time as long as 5-10 seconds)
2. keep your high beam turned on until the meeting point. (you cannot do that, you might blind others behind the other car)
3. oops (forgot the option) (commonly used practice is to signal the other car with your high beam with an as short as possible signal / blink, to indicate the other driver he still has his high beam on, don't know if it is legal though).

THESE ARE THE ACTUAL QUESTION ASKED YOUR ANSWER WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. ALSO, YOU CAN SUGGEST SOME OTHER Possible DIFFICULT QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.
THANK YOU.
Long time for me and not in Finland.... so forgive me if I am wrong...
good luck!