I have few questions that I feel I made mistakes during the test.
Some of the questions and answers are below, please answer them if you know the correct one.
A snowplough is coming from another side of the road and there is a car behind you trying to overtake you. What should you do?
1. slow down and let the car behind you overtake as safely as possible.
2. speed up to prevent overtaking.
3. flash the headlight to stop the car from overtaking
You had to stop on a motorway in a dark place what should you do?
1. turn the right signal on.
2. turn headlights and hazard lights on.
3. turn high beam and hazard lights on.
An incoming vehicle has a high beam. what should you do?
1. look on the right side of the road and slow down the speed.
2. keep your high beam turned on until the meeting point.
3. oops (forgot the option)
THESE ARE THE ACTUAL QUESTION ASKED YOUR ANSWER WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. ALSO, YOU CAN SUGGEST SOME OTHER POSSIBlE DIFFICULT QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.
Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Driving theory test
- Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic