old tenant does not remove their address in public registry (suomi.fi)

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
nokiassa

Post by nokiassa » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:12 pm

Hi,

I got a debt invoice mailing from Klarna to my address. The name is totally unfamiliar to me. I check suomi.fi and see that someone still uses my address as their permanent address. Since I can not see who from suomi.fi, I guess this invoice is for this guy. This guy may be away, even to another country (I see his name is not Finnish). But I kept getting his invoice.

What should I do?
Thanks!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Ulminpoika

Re: old tenant does not remove their address in public registry (suomi.fi)

Post by Ulminpoika » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:43 pm

Maybe not opening the mail for starters :-)

I would simply write on the envelope that the addressee does not live here and that it was sent to a wrong address. And then drop it in a Posti box. It's certainly not your problem and I would just not get involved in it.

betelgeuse

Re: old tenant does not remove their address in public registry (suomi.fi)

Post by betelgeuse » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:50 pm

nokiassa wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:12 pm
I got a debt invoice mailing from Klarna to my address. The name is totally unfamiliar to me. I check suomi.fi and see that someone still uses my address as their permanent address. Since I can not see who from suomi.fi, I guess this invoice is for this guy. This guy may be away, even to another country (I see his name is not Finnish). But I kept getting his invoice.

What should I do?
Contact DVV with proof that you are the occupant and ask them to investigate the other person’s status.