Moving in to Oulu and Furniture Repair

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
elama88

Post by elama88 » Sat May 08, 2021 11:39 pm

Hi, I am based in Helsinki and due to my job switch, I need to go to Oulu. I have furniture, TV, dining table and chairs, how to transfer them in Oulu. Please let me know. Which service will be good and how much they charge? Another question, My sofa leg is broken. I don't know whom/which company to ask for repair. It is just one leg and tilted a little bit and would like to repair it so that I can control the damage. Please help me with this information as well. With Thanks, Kiitos!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinnGuyHelsinki

Re: Moving in to Oulu and Furniture Repair

Post by FinnGuyHelsinki » Sun May 09, 2021 8:51 am

elama88 wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 11:39 pm
Hi, I am based in Helsinki and due to my job switch, I need to go to Oulu. I have furniture, TV, dining table and chairs, how to transfer them in Oulu. Please let me know. Which service will be good and how much they charge? Another question, My sofa leg is broken. I don't know whom/which company to ask for repair. It is just one leg and tilted a little bit and would like to repair it so that I can control the damage. Please help me with this information as well. With Thanks, Kiitos!
One option for the move is to use https://www.muuttomaailma.fi/moving-ser ... or-offers/ (I'm not affiliated with them). For the sofa, I'd suggest to ask around from your friends if some of them has DIY skills and can come take a look, or know someone that could. The fix, if doable, might be so small (e.g. some glue and a couple of screws) that companies are not interested in doing it, at least unless you transfer the sofa to them.

elama88

Re: Moving in to Oulu and Furniture Repair

Post by elama88 » Mon May 10, 2021 8:36 pm

@FinnGuyHelsinki thank you. I will follow your comment.