Payslips

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
ddddd

Payslips

Post by ddddd » Mon May 24, 2021 12:25 pm

I am planning to apply for citizenship and gathering the documents. The problem now is payslips for a job I had in 2016. I can’t find them anywhere and I am not in contact with the company owner anymore. I can see the record in my pension record though and I have the job contract. So, is job contract enough? Do I even need slips for a job from so long ago?

Payslips

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Payslips

Post by betelgeuse » Mon May 24, 2021 1:40 pm

ddddd wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 12:25 pm
I am planning to apply for citizenship and gathering the documents. The problem now is payslips for a job I had in 2016. I can’t find them anywhere and I am not in contact with the company owner anymore. I can see the record in my pension record though and I have the job contract. So, is job contract enough? Do I even need slips for a job from so long ago?
” You must tell us the sources of your livelihood during the entire period of residence that is required of you in order to become a Finnish citizen.”

https://migri.fi/en/citizenship-applica ... of-support

ddddd

Post by ddddd » Tue May 25, 2021 9:00 am

betelgeuse wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 1:40 pm
ddddd wrote:
” You must tell us the sources of your livelihood during the entire period of residence that is required of you in order to become a Finnish citizen.”

I know that. I am asking if the job contract is enough. I also have a signed letter stating how long I worked there and bank statements showing the money coming in.

Where can a person find old payslips from if they aren’t in any of the usual companies in online banking.

FinlandGirl

Post by FinlandGirl » Tue May 25, 2021 9:14 am

ddddd wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 9:00 am
betelgeuse wrote:
ddddd wrote:

I know that. I am asking if the job contract is enough. I also have a signed letter stating how long I worked there and bank statements showing the money coming in.

Where can a person find old payslips from if they aren’t in any of the usual companies in online banking.
Migri wrote: Paid employment
* If you are employed when you submit your application (being in paid employment, doing paid work), include your employment contract and your latest pay slip as attachments to your application.
* Provide certificates of employment from your earlier jobs as attachments to your application. If you do not have any certificates of employment, give the name and contact information of your employer on your application.
This states what Migri wants for earlier jobs, and it's not payslips.

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Tue May 25, 2021 10:41 am

ddddd wrote:
betelgeuse wrote:
ddddd wrote:

You also asked the question I marked in bold. Since the answer to that one is likely no (four years with strong ties), you don’t need 2016 information.

FinlandGirl

Post by FinlandGirl » Tue May 25, 2021 11:23 am

betelgeuse wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 10:41 am
ddddd wrote:
betelgeuse wrote:

You also asked the question I marked in bold. Since the answer to that one is likely no (four years with strong ties), you don’t need 2016 information.
The OP does not have 4 years on A.

ddddd

Post by ddddd » Tue May 25, 2021 1:23 pm

Thank you both! You are right, I don’t need payslips for that specific job. I don’t have 4 years of A but the job contract and job certificate should be enough for that one. I have slips from my current job and I guess I can dig up contact information for the old employer somehow.

Thanks again!