What matters to investors living in Finland?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
AJW

Post by AJW » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:40 pm

Hi,
I am a master’s student at Aalto University (https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexander-wirtz-/) and I am currently in the midst of writing my master’s thesis in finance. For my master’s thesis, I would like to research and understand the key factors that are important to individual investors that reside in Finland. For this, I am conducting a survey targeted at individuals currently invested in equities to understand what investors deem as important when determining their allocation of financial assets in equity.

The survey takes 5-10 minutes to complete and is 100% anonymous. Furthermore, the survey results will only be used for the purpose of this master thesis.

As a thank you to everyone that chooses to participate, I will be giving away 10 Finnkino movie vouchers to 10 randomly selected participants. If you want to have a chance at receiving a Finnkino voucher please enter your email address at the end of the survey. If you are also interested in the outcome of the survey, you can indicate this at the end of the survey and I will be sure to send you the thesis once it is completed.
Please help me spread the word and all answers are greatly appreciated! Thank you for your participation.

https://link.webropolsurveys.com/S/BADC42E1DCF0155B

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

agroot

Re: What matters to investors living in Finland?

Post by agroot » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:43 pm

What's the qualification of "investor"? Can I participate if I have a trading account for stocks and ETFs?

I can tell you investment return is definitely not one of the reasons to live here - I didn't even know people would tax capital gains :lol: