Gyms/yoga near Kruununhaka, Helsinki?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
fin113

Post by fin113 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:51 pm

I've recently moved to Finland and am residing in the Kruununhaka region of Helsinki for the time being. What options do I have for fitness, including gyms and yoga studios?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

akuno_hime_1412

Re: Gyms/yoga near Kruununhaka, Helsinki?

Post by akuno_hime_1412 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:43 pm

Fitness247 is right across Pitkäsilta and can be found almost anywhere around Helsinki metropolitan area, 20e per month(last time I checked), open 24/7. Other options include Elixia and few other smaller operators, was it ladyline?

Open google.com and type in "gym near me", you'd guaranteed to be surprised.

ajdias

Re: Gyms/yoga near Kruununhaka, Helsinki?

Post by ajdias » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:24 pm

Watch out for long term binding contracts. Just got a flier in the mail from Exilia, advertising something for 0 Eur. I forgot what it was bc my eyes were directed to the small print, where it reads that it may cost from 560 to 1060 eur. I am sure there's people for who this is a good deal, and will use well their services, but there's also plenty of people letting it go unused, or trying to get rid of it in FB or other sites.

Independent gyms, and chains like Easyfit or fitness247 will not only charge you about half of that, they'll typically let you leave on a month or two notice. Again, always read the fine print.