Moving out of Finland

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
jimena_jr

Moving out of Finland

Post by jimena_jr » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:29 pm

Hi!
I'm moving out of Finland indefinitely. Back when I moved here I got my residency permit registered (I'm from a EU country) and I also got a Kela card. Can anyone who's already been through this recommed who I need to communicate that I'm leaving?
Also, do you recommed closing my bank account (I don't get charged any maintenance fees, and since it's not absolutely impossible I will come back at some point...)?. Sorry if my questions seem vague, but my mind is in a haze.
Thank you.

Moving out of Finland

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinnGuyHelsinki

Re: Moving out of Finland

Post by FinnGuyHelsinki » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:10 pm

jimena_jr wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:29 pm
Hi!
I'm moving out of Finland indefinitely. Back when I moved here I got my residency permit registered (I'm from a EU country) and I also got a Kela card. Can anyone who's already been through this recommed who I need to communicate that I'm leaving?
Also, do you recommed closing my bank account (I don't get charged any maintenance fees, and since it's not absolutely impossible I will come back at some point...)?. Sorry if my questions seem vague, but my mind is in a haze.
Thank you.
Some information related to population registry and Kela https://www.infofinland.fi/en/living-in ... om-finland

jimena_jr

Re: Moving out of Finland

Post by jimena_jr » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:49 pm

FinnGuyHelsinki wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:10 pm
jimena_jr wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:29 pm
Hi!
Thank you.
Some information related to population registry and Kela https://www.infofinland.fi/en/living-in ... om-finland
Thanks!