Requirement #5 You are not a danger to public order, general security or public health.

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
mojo88

Requirement #5 You are not a danger to public order, general security or public health.

Post by mojo88 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:10 am

On the enterfinland for brexit applications, it asks:

Make sure you meet the following requirements: You are not a danger to public health.

Does this mean that we must submit a negative COVID certificate & vaccine cert,
on the application & when visiting the immigration office?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

browndude

Re: Requirement #5 You are not a danger to public order, general security or public health.

Post by browndude » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:11 am

Well, when I visited the migiri office some months ago they certainly did not ask for any such thing. I do not think that Finland considers COVID to be such an extreme danger to public health like they seem to be doing in certain countries.
ImageImage

FinlandGirl

Re: Requirement #5 You are not a danger to public order, general security or public health.

Post by FinlandGirl » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:58 pm

mojo88 wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:10 am
On the enterfinland for brexit applications, it asks:

Make sure you meet the following requirements: You are not a danger to public health.

Does this mean that we must submit a negative COVID certificate & vaccine cert,
on the application & when visiting the immigration office?
This is a general requirement that is much older than COVID and has little relevance in practice.

The requirements for visiting Migri should be similar to the requirements for visiting TE.