Citizenship Application 2022

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
LumiPoika

Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Post by LumiPoika » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:31 pm

ShadowEn wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:25 pm
LumiPoika wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:24 am
blackotoyo wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:02 pm
Applied in April 2021, interview 1 June 2021 contacted once for more info still stage one queue number 3600.
Once you mentioned your queue number was around 3500 and then Kamu was out of service for a while and now you are 3600 :shock:

That's why I'm doubtful if these numbers indicate something, or at least for us as an outsider. Someone in this forum has mentioned got a decision with queue number 4500. I know two people with the same queue number which is meaningless that two people have the same queue number unless there are in a different queue. So I think there are other factors that impact the processing.

There is a logic behind that, but not clear for us and it's really unfortunate that the process is not transparent.
If I may chime in, I once had a bout of anxiety and looked up about 100 different queue numbers to try and figure out some info on the queue system. I noticed that although I was looking at queue numbers that were within -5 to +5 of mine, the visualisation was different. I've included the images I saved for these numbers.

Image Link if this isn't working: https://ibb.co/XYFnbxZ

Now, I'm reasonably certain 310/2021 are citizenship applications submitted in the year 2021. So unless that inference is wrong, there are different queues for these applications (look at the first and second images on line 2 versus the image for my application (which is on top)). It's also worth mentioning that those applications I suspected were in the same queue as mine all received decisions around the time I did, and can no longer be found on Kamu.
You are right. Great finding :thumbsup:
yes, 310/2021 is for citizenship.

Now I checked someone's diary number after me and realized it is half of my queue number. So far we know that at least there are two queues that exist.

One more thing that realized is the location of the blue bar indicator. I checked and compare my indication bar and the one who is the diary number is next to me. However his/her queue number is half of mine but the blue bar indicator is almost in the first quarter, while mine is in the middle.
Last edited by LumiPoika on Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

letseatpizza

Post by letseatpizza » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:58 pm

ShadowEn wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:25 pm
LumiPoika wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:24 am
blackotoyo wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:02 pm
Applied in April 2021, interview 1 June 2021 contacted once for more info still stage one queue number 3600.
Once you mentioned your queue number was around 3500 and then Kamu was out of service for a while and now you are 3600 :shock:

That's why I'm doubtful if these numbers indicate something, or at least for us as an outsider. Someone in this forum has mentioned got a decision with queue number 4500. I know two people with the same queue number which is meaningless that two people have the same queue number unless there are in a different queue. So I think there are other factors that impact the processing.

There is a logic behind that, but not clear for us and it's really unfortunate that the process is not transparent.
If I may chime in, I once had a bout of anxiety and looked up about 100 different queue numbers to try and figure out some info on the queue system. I noticed that although I was looking at queue numbers that were within -5 to +5 of mine, the visualisation was different. I've included the images I saved for these numbers.

Image Link if this isn't working: https://ibb.co/XYFnbxZ

Now, I'm reasonably certain 310/2021 are citizenship applications submitted in the year 2021. So unless that inference is wrong, there are different queues for these applications (look at the first and second images on line 2 versus the image for my application (which is on top)). It's also worth mentioning that those applications I suspected were in the same queue as mine all received decisions around the time I did, and can no longer be found on Kamu.
This is really interesting! Thank you for putting together the comparison. I did a quick check myself and saw a DRAMATIC differences between applications that are +1 and -1 from my place in queue. One is significantly higher up in the queue and another is significantly lower. While mine is in the 2900-range, the other ones were 2100-ish and 3600-ish. Crazy.

LumiPoika

Post by LumiPoika » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:55 am

This is just my own interpretation, and I am not sure if this blue bar indicates something. So far we know there are two queues, but not sure if inside those queues are any other subgroup.

If somebody has a friend who applied almost the same time or after you, you can check your daily queue number to each other. Or those who believe the country in the list is applying to them can check your daily queue with someone whose country is not on the list. Then we can understand if there are other subgroups under these two queues or not.

letseatpizza

Post by letseatpizza » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:40 am

Today is the first day my queue number hasn’t changed at all

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:07 am

Hi all !
8 month 4 days to go still in queue number 1.
They just ask for additional information about the trip ,I sent it already.I called Migri today I said what kind a investigation is this took 8 months? They said I will get decision someday 😬

LumiPoika

Post by LumiPoika » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:15 am

Mamu wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:07 am
Hi all !
They just ask for additional information about the trip ,I sent it already.I called Migri today I said what kind a investigation is this took 8 months? They said I will get decision someday 😬
what does it mean someday? :? Of course, we will get the decision someday but varies between 9-23 months. which one?

LumiPoika

Post by LumiPoika » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:59 am

here it is worthwhile to read more about automatic messages:
https://migri.fi/en/automated-messages

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:11 am

LumiPoika wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:15 am
Mamu wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:07 am
Hi all !
what does it mean someday? :? Of course, we will get the decision someday but varies between 9-23 months. which one?
I don’t the exact time.I don’t think to much about it.I know someone is still waiting for decision 3 years. Unbelievable nothing to do about it.it’s all about how lucky about the queue. Best wishes for everyone one day I hope everyone get positive decision 😊

boy30062021

Post by boy30062021 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:28 am

Hi All,

My citizenship application has been waiting for about 8 months and I already applied for PR 2 months ago because my current 4 years expires end of April.

My question here is there any possibility when they start processing my PR they would give me straight Citizenship? Has anyone be in such situation or know someone who has been in this situation?

My 4 years expires in April that will make me eligible for PR.

Thanks for your kind reply in advance

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:54 am

The application process for PR and citizenship are different. It depends which of your applications is processed first.
boy30062021 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:28 am
Hi All,

My citizenship application has been waiting for about 8 months and I already applied for PR 2 months ago because my current 4 years expires end of April.

My question here is there any possibility when they start processing my PR they would give me straight Citizenship? Has anyone be in such situation or know someone who has been in this situation?

boy30062021

Post by boy30062021 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:16 pm

heretostay wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:54 am
The application process for PR and citizenship are different. It depends which of your applications is processed first.

boy30062021 wrote:
Hi All,

So you mean if they process PR first they wont give me Citizenship immediately🤣🤣 until the processing of that comes? That is quite funny they force us to pay 2 applications. I do not know what will be the use of PR and might just be waste of money

blackotoyo

Post by blackotoyo » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:48 pm

For your citizenship application to be processed you must have a valid Visa and by going with processing durations for both PR and citizenship, its likely you Will get PR processed first then only they can look into your citizenship application.Anyway good luck!

Favchild

Post by Favchild » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:40 pm

boy30062021 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:16 pm
heretostay wrote:

boy30062021 wrote:
Hi All,

So you mean if they process PR first they wont give me Citizenship immediately🤣🤣 until the processing of that comes? That is quite funny they force us to pay 2 applications. I do not know what will be the use of PR and might just be waste of money
According my friends’s experience, he applied for PR and citizenship almost at the same time, they were both in the stage 2, then he got decision for citizenship first, also on that day, his PR application was canceled automatically , and of course he didn’t get refund for it 😂

spandapanda

Post by spandapanda » Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:09 pm

Favchild wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:40 pm
boy30062021 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:16 pm
heretostay wrote:

According my friends’s experience, he applied for PR and citizenship almost at the same time, they were both in the stage 2, then he got decision for citizenship first, also on that day, his PR application was canceled automatically , and of course he didn’t get refund for it 😂
I know SOOOO many similar cases! People apply for PR while waiting for a decision on citizenship, and they end up getting the new PR and after that citizenship with a few day delay. This is such a common thing Migri is practicing. It's like you have to pay more and apply for PR in order to get your citizenship faster.
Last edited by spandapanda on Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

boy30062021

Post by boy30062021 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:41 pm

That is really interesting that they make us pay for 2 applications. I will be eligible for PR ending of April so just 2 months to go. Let's see if that is the case I will keep you inform. My PR has been waiting for 2 months already to be processed but I think they wont give me PR until the 4 years are completed.