High € will tear down EU economy

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Rick1

Re: High € will tear down EU economy

Post by Rick1 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:12 pm

shrecher wrote:... at least EU major exporters (aka Finland) suffer from very expensive Euro. Nokia is just a first drop in heavy rain.
I think this will not be any problem at all for our giant according to shrecher:

Nokia is excellent company to work for foreigns. It offers competitive salary (50 K-75K per year), no Finnish language as requirement, very good team spirit. I would sooner says the people are very talented, and Nokia is seeking them all the time. I tell you, there is no problem to be hired there, no matter what is language/social status/race/work permit status. If a person is good it will be hired at any cost.

And you do not even have to speak fluent english :twisted:

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

shrecher

Post by shrecher » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:55 pm

Rick1 wrote:
shrecher wrote:... at least EU major exporters (aka Finland) suffer from very expensive Euro. Nokia is just a first drop in heavy rain.
I think this will not be any problem at all for our giant according to shrecher:

Nokia is excellent company to work for foreigns. It offers competitive salary (50 K-75K per year), no Finnish language as requirement, very good team spirit. I would sooner says the people are very talented, and Nokia is seeking them all the time. I tell you, there is no problem to be hired there, no matter what is language/social status/race/work permit status. If a person is good it will be hired at any cost.

And you do not even have to speak fluent english :twisted:
Sorry, English is not my native. I'll be very happy to listen what was wrong (from grammar side).

Thank you.

Rick1

Post by Rick1 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:37 pm

[Nokia is excellent company to work for foreigners. It offers competitive salary (50 K-75K per year), no Finnish language as requirement, very good team spirit. I would say; the people are very talented, and Nokia is seeking new persons all the time. I tell you, there is no problem to be hired by Nokia, no matter what is yourlanguage/social status/race/work permit status. If a person is good , he or she will be hired at any cost. (I understand it is Nokia but personell are still human :wink: )

Sorry, English is not my native. I'll be very happy to listen what was wrong (from grammar side).

Thank you.[/quote]

[i]It is not my native language either (as some can see) but tried to correct.[/i]

By the way I am not all that positive about Nokia and its recruitment of foreigners , they have kept me several times very busy to come and work for them but there was always something there.

shrecher

Post by shrecher » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:41 pm

Thank you for comments.

shrecher

Post by shrecher » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:43 pm

Rick1 wrote: By the way I am not all that positive about Nokia and its recruitment of foreigners , they have kept me several times very busy to come and work for them but there was always something there.
well, so far Nokia and other IT-giants are best place to start carrier in this country.

tissot

Post by tissot » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:45 pm

shrecher wrote:
rob34 wrote:Between Euro countries == No difference.
Between Britain? Maybe, can't say.
Between the US? Items exported from Finland aren't bought because they're cheap, it's because they're exotic. This will only serve to enhance the mystique.
Asia. The emerging market is very desired by this EU country. 2nd largest phone maker Samsung gets extra benefit each time when Euro gets up.

USA. This is very big trade partner. Finland exports a lot to US: Nokia, Kone (I saw many times elevators, escalators, etc in US by Kone), UPM. Again each time when Euro makes inch high, this is counted against Finland's income.
Nokia dosent exist in North America it has now 3-4% market share there and no phones selling via carriers(where all phones are bought in states) if anything states problems arent helping Nokia, but the hit will be taken by strong cell phone brands in states(again companies like Motorola). Nokia dominates Chinese market and just generally emerging markets so they are by far on the best position currently.

Rick1

Post by Rick1 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:55 pm

shrecher wrote:
Rick1 wrote: By the way I am not all that positive about Nokia and its recruitment of foreigners , they have kept me several times very busy to come and work for them but there was always something there.
well, so far Nokia and other IT-giants are best place to start carrier in this country.
I have started my career already some time ago :lol: without this perfect, wunderfull company where people do not work for less then 50-75k.

I just learned finnish and can cope without all that marketing talk :twisted: