Romanian gypsies

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
kristiinafin

Romanian gypsies

Post by kristiinafin » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:00 pm

Hello everyone,

I am not sure if you have been discussing this subject here, but I am very concerned by the situation in Helsinki city.
Last Saturday I went out of metro and I saw how three romanian gypsies (women) stole the money from japanese tourist. I didnt know what to do, to run after these three women or after the tourist to say that your money was gone. I called police.

Before when they came here, I was very sorry for them. One day after my work, I went to S-market to buy ice cream and I saw this young nice girl playing some music. She was sitting in winter shoes even though it was already spring and warm. I passed by but then returned. I asked her if she speaks any English and if she would need some clothes. I buy a lot of clothes and very often I collect things I dont ware anymore and throw it to garbage (I dont have time to take it to second hand shops).
She said yes, and I noticed we might have the same size of shoes and clothes. So I asked her to be in railway station next day at 08.30 before I go to my work. Next day I came, she was not there. she came 15 minutes late. Its ok, because I know that Italian, Spanish, Romanian, Georgian, Armenian, Brazilian and all other people that live in sunny countries just do not have any sense of time. So I gave her 2 big travel bags full of summer and winter shoes, clothes, shampoes, creams, toothpastes and brushes. she was very thankful. She introduced me to her husband and said that in the car they have 2 small kids. She showed me photos. I sat there in railway station feeling nice that I could help but also being careful of what she said. I offered her to take some English lessons that I would give her once a week (because I simply have no time, I study and work, but in the summer I dont study so I offered her some lessons). I said that if she knew better English she could at least try to get some work. Her husband said no.

Now when last Saturday I saw how they stole things and I read that they applied in Kela for staying in Finland, I ask myself and all you guys who work: do you really want to pay your taxes so that these people can live here getting some Kela help? I pay almost 30% taxes and I want to know where my money goes. I do not want to pay for all the romanian gypsies, russian women and all other people who come here to put their legs on the sofa and watch the ceiling. I never in my entire life asked for any social grant, not even student grant. I believe that person should always have a goal and work hard for it. Anyway doesnt matter what I believe, but I want to take real actions, maybe even public protest or strike or collect signatures to get these people out of Finland. I dont understand how comep Finnish government is so slow about taking immidiate actions to get romanian gypsies away! Why it is so hard to get to Singapore and get there residence permit and so easy to stay in Finland even if you steal and create really bad image for Helsinki? I believe even if we live in EU, we still can make our own rules.
Ok, I am not Finnish but I am really concerned. What kind of image we will have in North Europe!

I want to hear also your opinions. And please all the lazy people who married alcoholics to get only to Finland, do not bother to write. You are not authorite to discuss this.

Stupid never forgives nor forgets, naive forgives and forgets, smart forgives but never forgets.

Romanian gypsies

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

blaugrau

Re: Romanian gypsies

Post by blaugrau » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:19 pm

So you saw one person stealing, and as a result you want to deport every foreigner who doesn't comply to your definition of work ethic? Pretty radical change of opinion from this one incident. How about all the criminal Finns, why not deport them too?

My personal view is (and I know I'm in the minority with this on this board): Besides being very critical against stamping everyone on benefit as "lazy", in my opinion also those who voluntarily live on benefit and manage to survive with the very small amount they get, or by begging, are very welcome to do so by me. I believe that the state should be able to afford this way of living. I prefer to do work I enjoy, but I'm ok with my tax money being spent on people who aren't able to do so or prefer to do other things than wage labour.

Besides, I'm pretty sure none of these Romanian gypsies get direct Kela money, for that they would have to be registered as permanent residents, and I think they're very unlikely to have that status.

Concerning the strict requirements for resident permits in non-EU countries for EU citizens -- they are in most cases so strict because they mirror the difficulties non-EU citizens have to get permitted into the fortress Europe.

kristiinafin

Post by kristiinafin » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:23 pm

No I want to deport people who do not work, steal money from people who are loyal to law and create really bad image.
Can you read my message now? Please do not play with my words. I think I have spoken for Romanian gypsies not for foreigners in general.
In Singapore for example no foreigner can get any residence permit unless he/she has education and can really be useful for the country.
Have you notice how many associal, lazy people we have here?
Stupid never forgives nor forgets, naive forgives and forgets, smart forgives but never forgets.

kristiinafin

Post by kristiinafin » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:28 pm

Well this is your opinion and I must respect it, but also you must know that if you dont care where your money goes (tax payes money) it means you dont care what happens to this or any other country you live in. I care. And "I prefer to do work I enjoy, but I'm ok with my tax money being spent on people who aren't able to do so or prefer to do other things than wage labour." most of the people who do not work, are lazy. There are only few who cannot really work for health or other reasons and of course I will always be on their side to have the right to get as much as money as they need to live normal life. But in the street I see lot of alcoholics (finns as well, I dont say that they are anglels), gypsies and all other people who do not want to work. They can, but dont want to. So I am running around to make better living for them?! No thank you. We have enough baggers in the street and we do not need more.

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:29 pm

not kela money but welfare money. united nations refugee treaties anyone can walk in to the police station and apply for asylum. so this is what the gypsies done, so they get clean sheets and food and daily money while the police investigates the war in romania for about three months. so these people have to be also dealt with before the work permits and residence permits for students are handled or the united nations says we is naughty.
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:32 pm

blaugrau wrote:also those who voluntarily live on benefit and manage to survive with the very small amount they get, or by begging, are very welcome to do so by me. I believe that the state should be able to afford this way of living. I prefer to do work I enjoy, but I'm ok with my tax money being spent on people who aren't able to do so or prefer to do other things than wage labour.
pass the pipe oh poppachief of elämätapaintiaani

blaugrau

Post by blaugrau » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:36 pm

Pursuivant wrote:
blaugrau wrote:also those who voluntarily live on benefit and manage to survive with the very small amount they get, or by begging, are very welcome to do so by me. I believe that the state should be able to afford this way of living. I prefer to do work I enjoy, but I'm ok with my tax money being spent on people who aren't able to do so or prefer to do other things than wage labour.
pass the pipe oh poppachief of elämätapaintiaani
8)

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:39 pm

kristiinafin wrote: So I am running around to make better living for them?!
you went 8.30 to do it

old ladies piling bread to the ducks in the park also query annoydly for what reason we have a rat problem. nothings changed in 10 years and everythings changed.

kristiinafin

Post by kristiinafin » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:41 pm

Well guys and girls, does not matter Kela´s money or any other money. I know one thing: people who commit crimes should be deported or isolated from society. Any of you who do not think the same way, supports the crime. Stop please being too humanist. If you are so kind, why you didnt offer any real help to gypsies? So please, save me from the nice speaches. I want to see actions.

kristiinafin

Post by kristiinafin » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:44 pm

Pursuivant wrote:
kristiinafin wrote: So I am running around to make better living for them?!
you went 8.30 to do it

old ladies piling bread to the ducks in the park also query annoydly for what reason we have a rat problem. nothings changed in 10 years and everythings changed.

Well because I really wanted to help. Not only with the clothes or other stuff, but first of all try to make at least her life better to offer her some help.
I really changed my mind after I saw what a bad influence they have on our city. Before I thought that Finns are cold blooded and dont care for poor people. I start to see now their attitude is right: most of this people do not want to get help. They just want to get easy money.

kristiinafin

Post by kristiinafin » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:46 pm

I decided next weekend to go to rail way station and collect signatures. I will let you know how many I collect. I am sure a lot.

blaugrau

Post by blaugrau » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:50 pm

kristiinafin wrote:if you dont care where your money goes (tax payes money) it means you dont care what happens to this or any other country you live in.
You are mistaken, it's not a matter of not caring, it's simply a different (or rather, opposite) political view than yours.
kristiinafin wrote: most of the people who do not work, are lazy.
Even if this is the case, which I'd dispute and which I think is a view that can never be proved nor disproved (and in my opinion therefore simply demagogic or slanderous), last time I checked "laziness" as such wasn't a criminal offense (knock on wood).
kristiinafin wrote:But in the street I see lot of alcoholics (finns as well, I dont say that they are anglels), gypsies and all other people who do not want to work. They can, but dont want to. So I am running around to make better living for them?! No thank you. We have enough baggers in the street and we do not need more.
If the tax you pay spoils your enjoyment of your work, why not find a job you enjoy more? As you yourself noticed, the problem of marginalization is not a "foreigner problem" or even a "gypsy problem", but many Finns would fall into your category of lazy. So why focus on gypsies or foreigners?

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:54 pm

kristiinafin wrote: I want to see actions.
pack the people on trains, send them east?

kristiinafin

Post by kristiinafin » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:58 pm

1. Pack the gypsies and send them back home.
2. Give residence permit only in case if we need the person´s skills, education and knowlegde.

I enjoy my work very much. I count every cent I get and plan my budget. So I want to know where my .... tax euros go.

Rick1

Post by Rick1 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:59 pm

Kriistina lets get married :mrgreen: You are a woman of my heart :thumbsup: I hope that other people here in Finland will open their eyes too because certain countries in the EU are already given to lazy and criminal foreigners by those sandal types who keep their eyes closed as long as we pay their salaries with our tax money. Where I lived we had many gipsies and the taxman had even given them a fixed tax percentage of 5 percent because nobody was brave enough to collect it. As other normal people here I am not judging on colour or other things that people cannot do anything about, I am only judging on actions.