Private investigator Helsinki

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
bm50
AKA cockney

Post by bm50 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi All! Does anyone know of a good private investigator in Helsinki? It is important that I find details about one person!

Thanks!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Gtr500

Re: Private investigator Helsinki

Post by Gtr500 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:49 pm

Hello, Did you find an investigator? I am looking for the same thing.
Does anyone else know where a private investigator can be found?
Thank you.
G

FinnGuyHelsinki

Post by FinnGuyHelsinki » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:38 pm

First, do an internet search, even "private investigator Helsinki" yields some results. To get better results, go to translate.google.com and see what "private investigator" is in Finnish, then do a search with that. With most things, it really is that easy.

Gtr500

Post by Gtr500 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:59 pm

Hi FinnGuy
On the surface, yes it is that easy to search Google. But if you do this, you will see that there is lot's of junk websites listed. Many from other counries than Finland.

Much better to recevie a recmmendation from someone who has already looked through the options and found a reliable and honest investigator.

Is there anyone reading this who can recommened a good, honest, private investigator in Helsinki/Finland?

FinnGuyHelsinki

Post by FinnGuyHelsinki » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:15 am

Asking for recommendations is one thing, "Does anyone else know where a private investigator can be found?" is something else. The first hit for "private investigator Helsinki" is for the association of licenced private investigators, which lists their members. Searching in Finnish gives more direct hits for investigators and investigation services themselves, on the first page of results. If you really need a private investigator, do you want to keep waiting for a recommendation - especially on a generic frum like this - rather than contact them yourself...

Gtr500

Post by Gtr500 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:58 pm

Can anyone recommend a good PRIVATE investigator in Finland?
One who is NOT connected with a legal firm? All I can find are investigators that are part of, or connected to legal firms and they will not investigate or provide any information on lawyers and attorneys who have done wrong in the courts.
Thanks for any tips or leads!