Salmiakki Tupakka?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Motu

Salmiakki Tupakka?

Post by Motu » Thu Aug 07, 2003 11:50 am

I heard that there are Smart Salmiakki Cigarettes around somewhere. Has anyone seen or even tasted them? And where can I find them? I already was in some supermarkets, but couldn't find them.

If you dont believe you can win every match you play, it's not worth getting out of bed at the end of the day.

Gary Neville

Salmiakki Tupakka?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 07, 2003 12:29 pm

I don't get it what's so special about salmiakki. I don't like it all that much at all!

Motu

Post by Motu » Thu Aug 07, 2003 12:33 pm

Hehe, I HATE Salmiakki. I am just looking for them, because a friend back home in Germany wants to have them. I wouldn't even touch things like that!!! Although I had some Salmiakkikossu, but I was just being polite, I guess.
Last edited by Motu on Thu Aug 07, 2003 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you dont believe you can win every match you play, it's not worth getting out of bed at the end of the day.

Gary Neville

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 07, 2003 12:44 pm

Aaah!! I was wondering already if I was all alone in the world on this matter :lol:

Come here! Let me give you a hug! :shock:

Motu

Post by Motu » Thu Aug 07, 2003 12:49 pm

Nah, don't worry, there are many like us, we are just hiding in safe places :? :lol:

Gary Neville

daive

Re: Salmiakki Tupakka?

Post by daive » Thu Aug 07, 2003 1:20 pm

Motu wrote:I heard that there are Smart Salmiakki Cigarettes around somewhere. Has anyone seen or even tasted them? And where can I find them? I already was in some supermarkets, but couldn't find them.
You are right, I have tasted them, my friend went to a launch party and was given some, I tried one and you aint missing much, they are pretty nasty!

Daive

Scott

smoking salmiakki

Post by Scott » Wed Aug 13, 2003 7:55 pm

I have been here almost a year now, came from the states, and when I first tried salmiakki I thought I was being poisened, but now I like it and can not live with out it. i think if you have sauna, beer, and salmiakki regularly you can find work and learn the language sooner, weird, magical stuff that is...

tgabawm

Post by tgabawm » Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:41 pm

Now you raised my interest guys... I feel like trying these cigs... So, where can one find those?

Samppa

Post by Samppa » Sun Sep 28, 2003 7:32 pm

Salmiakki!!!!????? YYYYYHHHH!!!! :x :x :x

John

Post by John » Sun Sep 28, 2003 10:13 pm

Salmiakki, :D :D :D :D :D :D wonderful stuff, but I didn't like the ice cream though :(

A box a day helps you work rest and ...........................