Questionnaire on finding a job in Finland

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
ilyashva

Post by ilyashva » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:07 pm

Dear readers,

I am a student at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. Taking part in the ‘Cross Cultural Business Skills’ minor program, my fellow students and I are studying the differences and similarities in various countries in terms of their business practices and
customs. In particular, we are interested in the various different national recruitment (HR) and business principles.

By means of a survey of different business professionals from Finland, we hope to get a feel for Finns/Finnish recruitment and Human Resource Management practices via the questionnaire below.

We hope that you would be willing to help us by completing the questionnaire below and/or sharing this email with possible business professionals who have experience with recruitment and/or successful job applications in Finland. You may even email us contact information and we can introduce ourselves with this inquisition.

The questionnaire should only take about 5- 10 minutes to complete. The anonymity of the respondents will be guaranteed and none of their specific data will be shared with third
parties.

Questionnaire Link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V3TJQHD

We are students in this program publishing a book that will help people who are trying to find information on professional culture in a selection of various countries with Finland being one of them. Your anonymous feedback will help immensely.
On the basis of the survey results, we will produce a short country profile about the typical recruitment practices in Finland, which can serve as a tool for international business people when doing business in the Finnish professional world.

To show our appreciation for participating in this survey, we would be pleased to share our conclusions regarding the various different national recruitment topics with the responding participants. Thank you for your time, I know it is a scarcity these days, so we really appreciate your help in participating and potentially locating potential respondents. I am looking forward to your response.

Yours sincerely,
Ilyas Ouahhoud

Also on behalf of Sidney David and Yasin Oraz.

Cross Cultural Business Minor
Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
School of Economics and Management
Parttime department Commerce
Fraijlemaborg 133, 1102 CV Amsterdam, the Netherlands
www.minorccbs.com

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic