Living in Finland as a foreigner

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Peach

Re: Living in Finland as a foreigner

Post by Peach » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:24 am

Certainly you can make constructive critics to the government (if i do not know that by own experience, haha) but not to the point to complain about everything with such a pessimistic view.

Yeah, i have been reading some of your posts in other subjects, seldom you give a positive feed back, and the posts where you suppport Piet, gave me a hint, that a person with such a close mind, isn't worth it, i'm not gonna waste my time,...wait, i'm doing it right now! i just wasted 2 minutes of my life replying to you, consider it as a gift.

ps.- do you think México is in south america (and you wrote in wrong, is not american is america)? because actually is in Northamerica, search it in a map, oyyy hohoho :lol:
Last edited by Peach on Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Peach

Post by Peach » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:31 am

This is the last time i write back, but i'm gonna keep posting in other parts of finlandforum, and "believe it or not" i have the right to write on this forum, otherwise i do not remember seeing a warning saying: "only finnish people can post in Finland forum", have a nice day or night or whatever time is right now there. :thumbsup: :beer_yum:

wolf80

Post by wolf80 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Peach wrote: This is the last time i write back, but i'm gonna keep posting in other parts of finlandforum,
Please do not, your font color gives people headaches!!

Peach wrote:Certainly you can make constructive critics to the government (if i do not know that by own experience, haha) but not to the point to complain about everything with such a pessimistic view.

Yeah, i have been reading some of your posts in other subjects, seldom you give a positive feed back, and the posts where you suppport Piet, gave me a hint, that a person with such a close mind, isn't worth it, i'm not gonna waste my time,...wait, i'm doing it right now! i just wasted 2 minutes of my life replying to you, consider it as a gift.
Let me make this clear, you don't live in Finland, and you never have lived in Finland. Why do you think you have any right to tell people how they have to cope with living abroad?! Why do you think you have any right to tell people what to do at all?!!

You are living in your unicorn-rainbow-dreamworld of how great it is to be living abroad, but you have no practical experience and know nothing about the frustration and pain that also comes with it, and how people cope with it. Come to Finland, live here for some years, then you have a right to talk!

Piet

Post by Piet » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:58 pm

Peach wrote:Certainly you can make constructive critics to the government (if i do not know that by own experience, haha) but not to the point to complain about everything with such a pessimistic view.

ps.- do you think México is in south america (and you wrote in wrong, is not american is america)? because actually is in Northamerica, search it in a map, oyyy hohoho :lol:
OMG.... if the font does not give you headache, the errors and mistakes in the used language will definitely give you a headache. He or she... whatever...it might be even both nowadays, should go back to its school to get its money back. Damn and then I thought I made a lot of mistakes....my Finnish neighbour Erki from 78 years old can write better English than this fruity..Image

But seriously, Let me return the favour to you fruity: it seems you cannot appreciate my obvious and well funded critics on obvious defects in the society I live in. To stay on topic, it apparently did not occur to you fruity, that my critics are not centred at the obvious defects of the Finnish society, but mainly on the denial of the Finns in general that such mentioned defects exist. So I would advise you to get a life and troll somewhere else

PS don't mistake the name Fruity for an attempt of ad-hominem: Peach = fruit (I thought I had to explain that Image)
Peach wrote: This is the last time i write back, but i'm gonna keep posting in other parts of finlandforum, and "believe it or not" i have the right to write on this forum, otherwise i do not remember seeing a warning saying: "only finnish people can post in Finland forum", have a nice day or night or whatever time is right now there. :thumbsup: :beer_yum:
Oh and I don't expect you to reply so please keep your promise that you won't Image
If god would give us the source code, we could change the world

AldenG

Post by AldenG » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:10 am

justaguy wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:06 am
AldenG wrote:
justaguy wrote: Nice to know that you can't remotely have a debate without resorting to fallacious retorts. :wink:

Throwing cold water on a phallacious retort, circa 1830
Did you intentionally misspell 'fallacious?
Yes. :mrgreen:
As he persisted, I was obliged to tootle him gently at first and then, seeing no improvement, to trumpet him vigorously with my horn.