how does paypal work with banks here?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Naskali

Post by Naskali » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:50 pm

late at night i got to wondering: since the banks want to know where each penny comes from would selling things on the internet be a problem? i will be contacting my bank on Monday but it would still be good to get your opinions as well

-Best

https://t.me/pump_upp

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

tavastia

Re: how does paypal work with banks here?

Post by tavastia » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:57 pm

Yes, are working fine.

Jukka Aho

Re: how does paypal work with banks here?

Post by Jukka Aho » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:52 pm

Naskali wrote:late at night i got to wondering: since the banks want to know where each penny comes from would selling things on the internet be a problem? i will be contacting my bank on Monday but it would still be good to get your opinions as well
You can either transfer funds to your PayPal account in advance, as a regular bank transfer, or link your credit or debit card to your PayPal account and it will then be charged directly as you make online purchases. No problems whatsoever (or at least I’ve never had any.)

Note that within the SEPA area, you can also make regular, direct bank transfers from your account to the merchant’s account without needing any middle man (such as PayPal or a credit card company) at all. This is how I usually buy things from the German online stores.
znark