Affordable electrician in Espoo area

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Piet

Re: Affordable electrician in Espoo area

Post by Piet » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:23 pm

Thank you Pavi, it was nice to see you again.

good to hear / read :wink: that you're happy with my services, your kitchen looks nice and with the new lights, now you can actually see what you're cooking :lol: :lol: have fun / enjoy.

About the old alarm system, I am already recycling it, I reused some of the thin wires for fixing the remote controlled car of the neighbour kid (Nikko Subaru Impreza 25km/h 8) )

For anyone interested in my services, I am not always quick with answering, but if you PM me I should normally receive an email from the forum, however this comes sometimes a day or two later.. so in general I should answer within 48 hours, if not ....try again :D

Maybe it is also good to know that I give a warranty of 3 months on my work / installations, this is for the work alone of course, parts that fail, you will have to claim these back at the store / factory yourself.
In other words, if I screw up, you're covered, I will fix it for free.

Peace to you all..

Piet

If god would give us the source code, we could change the world

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

princessofcairo

Post by princessofcairo » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:33 am

Hello, Piet,

I have just moved to Helsinki and am in need of someone to install the ceiling lights in my apartment in Pitäjänmäki area. I am new to the forum and have not yet received permission to send private messages, however, I believe I can receive them. Please message me if you are available. Kiitos paljon!

Piet

Post by Piet » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:03 pm

Sent you an email,

terv. Piet
If god would give us the source code, we could change the world

Rivereyes

Post by Rivereyes » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:45 am

Hi Piet,

Just wondering, are you still around and active? Might be in need of your services for installing some overhead lights in a new apartment in about a month.

Thanks!

wali

Post by wali » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:45 pm

Hi Piet,

Are you still available for work? I need your services for electricity issues in my home in Espoo. Can you PM me you contact detais?

Thanks!