Affordable electrician in Espoo area

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Piet

Re: Affordable electrician in Espoo area

Post by Piet » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:23 pm

Thank you Pavi, it was nice to see you again.

good to hear / read :wink: that you're happy with my services, your kitchen looks nice and with the new lights, now you can actually see what you're cooking :lol: :lol: have fun / enjoy.

About the old alarm system, I am already recycling it, I reused some of the thin wires for fixing the remote controlled car of the neighbour kid (Nikko Subaru Impreza 25km/h 8) )

For anyone interested in my services, I am not always quick with answering, but if you PM me I should normally receive an email from the forum, however this comes sometimes a day or two later.. so in general I should answer within 48 hours, if not ....try again :D

Maybe it is also good to know that I give a warranty of 3 months on my work / installations, this is for the work alone of course, parts that fail, you will have to claim these back at the store / factory yourself.
In other words, if I screw up, you're covered, I will fix it for free.

Peace to you all..

Piet

If god would give us the source code, we could change the world

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

princessofcairo

Post by princessofcairo » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:33 am

Hello, Piet,

I have just moved to Helsinki and am in need of someone to install the ceiling lights in my apartment in Pitäjänmäki area. I am new to the forum and have not yet received permission to send private messages, however, I believe I can receive them. Please message me if you are available. Kiitos paljon!

Piet

Post by Piet » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:03 pm

Sent you an email,

terv. Piet

Rivereyes

Post by Rivereyes » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:45 am

Hi Piet,

Just wondering, are you still around and active? Might be in need of your services for installing some overhead lights in a new apartment in about a month.

Thanks!

wali

Post by wali » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:45 pm

Hi Piet,

Are you still available for work? I need your services for electricity issues in my home in Espoo. Can you PM me you contact detais?

Thanks!

bolcas

Post by bolcas » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:14 am

Hi Piet,

If you are still available for electrical work in Espoo, please PM me your contact details.

Thank you.

Amitgupta2007espoo

Post by Amitgupta2007espoo » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:34 pm

Hi Piet
Are you available for fixing a couple of lamps to the ceilings and fix garden lamps ?
I live in Espoo near Kaunianen. Please PM me in case you are available this week till Thursday or next week.

Br
Amit

Piet

Post by Piet » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:20 am

I will contact you shortly....

I just returned today from a Summer holiday to the mosquito infested woodlands with lakes (kesämökki :lol: )

So helping the kids now clean up their mess and unpacking...(they never grow up :lol: )

Further more, I have seen that in the recent past several others wanted my attention, sorry for not responding, I have (had) some Family issues that need(ed) all my attention. However life is slowly returning to normal... Will get my 2nd Covid jab next week and I should be fully available again after 4 weeks (I hope).

Some point of order for the ones seeking my assistance: in general I do not do complete installations of fixtures (like drilling / digging / or other construction tasks, I normally just do the electrical part of a job for what you also normally hire an expensive electrician. This has to do with insurances and damages, but also with time and your money...
Another reason is the amount of tools I normally carry with me does not include heavy tools like drills, just the basic electrician tools (multimeter, pliers, screwdrivers, cable cutters and cable strippers, cable testers).
Just think about it: why pay me 20€ an hour for drilling a hole in a wall when you can do that yourself and that way save time and money?

Last thing:
I do not happen to be around on this forum that much lately, but one can also try to contact me by letting one of my best friends (former neighbour) know, he is here on this board / forum more often, he goes by the nick name Nukku Matti, you can always ask him to forward a message to me.

srmp

Post by srmp » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:51 pm

Hi Piet, I'd also be interested in your electrician services, but can't send you or NukkuMatti a PM since I've just joined the forum! :? Could you PM me with your contact details? Thanks!