RESPONSE TO POSSIBLY REFUSAL OF ENTRY AND PROHIBITION OF ENTRY. Guardian of a Finnish citizen

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Post Reply
Ousman
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:03 pm

RESPONSE TO POSSIBLY REFUSAL OF ENTRY AND PROHIBITION OF ENTRY. Guardian of a Finnish citizen

Post by Ousman » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:09 pm

Hello everyone please the POSSIBLY REFUSAL OF ENTRY AND PROHIBITION OF ENTRY form where it ask for a details and signature of family member. How can the child fill it if his just 2 months or can either of the guardians fill and sign the paper? Please help



RESPONSE TO POSSIBLY REFUSAL OF ENTRY AND PROHIBITION OF ENTRY. Guardian of a Finnish citizen

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic
 

vla
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:23 am

Re: RESPONSE TO POSSIBLY REFUSAL OF ENTRY AND PROHIBITION OF ENTRY. Guardian of a Finnish citizen

Post by vla » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:40 pm

You are the guardian of a finnish citizen?


betelgeuse
Posts: 2910
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:24 am

Re: RESPONSE TO POSSIBLY REFUSAL OF ENTRY AND PROHIBITION OF ENTRY. Guardian of a Finnish citizen

Post by betelgeuse » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:51 am

Ousman wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:09 pm
Hello everyone please the POSSIBLY REFUSAL OF ENTRY AND PROHIBITION OF ENTRY form where it ask for a details and signature of family member. How can the child fill it if his just 2 months or can either of the guardians fill and sign the paper?
Like with other papers guardians represent minors.
Green party politician running in Uusimaa (432). If you find my posts useful, you can donate at https://ehdokas.petteriraty.eu/lahjoita


Ousman
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:03 pm

Re: RESPONSE TO POSSIBLY REFUSAL OF ENTRY AND PROHIBITION OF ENTRY. Guardian of a Finnish citizen

Post by Ousman » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:38 am

betelgeuse wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:51 am
Ousman wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:09 pm
Hello everyone please the POSSIBLY REFUSAL OF ENTRY AND PROHIBITION OF ENTRY form where it ask for a details and signature of family member. How can the child fill it if his just 2 months or can either of the guardians fill and sign the paper?
Like with other papers guardians represent minors.
Thanks so much I really appreciate you help


Ousman
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:03 pm

Re: RESPONSE TO POSSIBLY REFUSAL OF ENTRY AND PROHIBITION OF ENTRY. Guardian of a Finnish citizen

Post by Ousman » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:39 am

vla wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:40 pm
You are the guardian of a finnish citizen?
Yes, I and the mother/my fiancee are his legal guardians


vla
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:23 am

Re: RESPONSE TO POSSIBLY REFUSAL OF ENTRY AND PROHIBITION OF ENTRY. Guardian of a Finnish citizen

Post by vla » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:49 am

So if the child is a finnish citizen he/she doesn’t need to apply to any permit nor complete a refusal of entry because she/he has right to live in Finland.


Ousman
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:03 pm

Re: RESPONSE TO POSSIBLY REFUSAL OF ENTRY AND PROHIBITION OF ENTRY. Guardian of a Finnish citizen

Post by Ousman » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:11 am

vla wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:49 am
So if the child is a finnish citizen he/she doesn’t need to apply to any permit nor complete a refusal of entry because she/he has right to live in Finland.
I am his guardian and I am applying for a residence permit, his a Finnish citizen and his mother is also a Finnish citizen

Thanks.


vla
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:23 am

Re: RESPONSE TO POSSIBLY REFUSAL OF ENTRY AND PROHIBITION OF ENTRY. Guardian of a Finnish citizen

Post by vla » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:00 pm

So the refusal of entry form is for you and not for your child, so the child doesn’t has to sign anything.


Post Reply