Question about huuto.net Finnish sellers!

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
wolf80

Re: Question about huuto.net Finnish sellers!

Post by wolf80 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:54 pm

tkt234 wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:47 pm
Why almost noone wants to send to Estonia? Why many sellers just only send to Finland?
Probably because of people like you. People who cause problems all the time.

All the time you are having huuto.net problems. Again and again and again. If you are having problems with everybody, then the problem is you.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

wolf80

Post by wolf80 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:03 pm

tkt234 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:57 am
wolf80 wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:54 pm
tkt234 wrote:
Why almost noone wants to send to Estonia? Why many sellers just only send to Finland?
Probably because of people like you. People who cause problems all the time.

All the time you are having huuto.net problems. Again and again and again. If you are having problems with everybody, then the problem is you.
Actually I found out that about half of the sellers in huuto.net do not send to Estonia. Some of them even already say in their auctions that they do not send to outside Finland! Why is this? Problem is not me! Problem is these sellers who have such bad rules. Some sellers even ask high postage fees inside Finland. not fair

Every seller can decide who they wanna sell to, and which delivery option to which location they accept and which not. You can either take that offer if it is acceptable or not. That's the same everywhere for everyone.

Sending a package abroad can cause more problems than within Finland. I personally had bad experiences with foreign buyers on ebay, and would not go through the hassle again. When I sell something, people have to pick it up or meet me at a place convenient for me.

biryvih

Post by biryvih » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:12 am

tkt234 wrote:
Ou so you're back again with your online buying bullsh*t. I'd say welcome back, the most annoying Estonien person, what's up? How is it going? Didn't you learn your lesson earlier? When someone scammed you? And what is it that you can't find from Estonia? As much as I remember, Estonia has almost similar products (if not exact) and cheaper.. I hope someone scams you again from your beloved Huutonet.. that would be fun day :ochesey:

harakka

Post by harakka » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:33 pm

I'd imagine that most sellers have no experience in sending anything abroad, and they can't be bothered to find out how to do it. So it's probably not just you and whatever your user feedback is.

Huuto.net has been quiet for several years now, while Tori.fi has become hugely popular. Some Tori users are willing to sell/buy by post, but it's more focused on local deals with pick up. :arrow: Many sellers can't be bothered to send their items even in Finland.