Help to find an address

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Ra Sha

Help to find an address

Post by Ra Sha » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:07 pm

Good day/evening dear users

I have a friend in Finland living somewhere near Helsinki. Tomorrow a big day for her, so I decided to surprize her with a bouquet of flowers.

Of course I have her phone number, name, family name. But. I'm not from Finland, not even from EU. And it is problem to me find her address using official PRC (Populatin regisration centre) or 16500 service. I can't send any message or I can;t phone to Finland numbers, there is a restriction on my phone number.

And, as you understand it is not the right way to ask her to share her address, because it won't be a surprise.

So I created this topic in order to find someone who can help me to find her address. Surel I'll thank that person by way he or she will choose and the amoun will be chosen.

Anyone, please?
Thanks!

Help to find an address

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

heretostay

Re: Help to find an address

Post by heretostay » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:41 pm

Tell her you want to mail her a letter and ask for her address. It would still be a surprise and she would freely give the address to you if she felt comfortable.

vla

Post by vla » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:09 am

heretostay wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:41 pm
Tell her you want to mail her a letter and ask for her address. It would still be a surprise and she would freely give the address to you if she felt comfortable.
And it wouldn't be creepy that way.

SecretCode

Post by SecretCode » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:39 pm

Ra Sha wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:07 pm
So I created this topic in order to find someone who can help me to find her address. Surel I'll thank that person by way he or she will choose and the amoun will be chosen.
What exactly did you mean by this? Are you offering to pay? (a chosen amount) Transfer €120,000 to cover the legal fees, background checks, liability insurance, GDPR clearance etc and we'll get started.